Yes! BIL comes through!

Yes! BIL comes through!

This is a discussion on Yes! BIL comes through! within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; It must be six months ago my BIL asked me if I needed any powder or reloading stuff when he and my sister were taking ...

Thread: Yes! BIL comes through!

Yes! BIL comes through!

It must be six months ago my BIL asked me if I needed any powder or reloading stuff when he and my sister were taking a drive. They didn't run into anything. Well he just called and I've got 2000 lg rifle and 1000 lg pistol primers on it's way back from somewhere... Mesopotamia, OH I think he said?
    I'm glad some place has some components available. I didn't ask him about powder because I'm set for a while there, but they did not have any of the .308 bullets I use. That's OK. It's the hazmat stuff I try to get locally. Whew.

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Pardon my ignorance! Whats a BIL?
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Sorry. No ignorance. I don't understand half the acronyms thrown around here, lol.
    Brother-In-Law.

VIP Member
    Thats how we do it. We got people all over a couple states looking out for us. Its all about communication. We also purchase as a group to buy Powder or Hazmat stuff. ( same some money and split the order)
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    Thats how we do it. We got people all over a couple states looking out for us. Its all about communication. We also purchase as a group to buy Powder or Hazmat stuff. ( same some money and split the order)
    Either he was in the right place at the right time or the local shops have been hoarding what little they get in.

A friend gave me 2 lbs of IMR 4320 a while back. It was a little dated, but in the original can & tested fine. One of the Grandpa's was getting out of reloading.

VIP Member
    You married wisely!

VIP Member
    For anyone close enough for it to matter:

He went to Great Lakes Outdoors supply in Middlefield. It's a nice store. They get shipments in on Wednesdays and Thursdays with primers and powder. By Saturday it's all gone.

If you call them around 10 on a Wednesday and ask for what you want they will have it. Then you pay over the phone and you go pick it up later. They're about 40 minutes from me and worth the drive.

Great Lakes Outdoors supply
    14855 N State Ave, Middlefield, OH 44062 <---Google map it
    (440) 632-9151
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

That's it. He brought me a card. They've got three stores in OH.
    They're 6 bucks higher per 1000 on their primers... but a couple weeks ago nobody had primers by me.

Sponsored Links