Berry's Hybrid Hollow Points

This is a discussion on Berry's Hybrid Hollow Points within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; I'm anxiously awaiting Berry's to introduce their new hollow points to see how they expand. Hopefully, they'll be reliable enough for constant expansion, and weight ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By flintlock62
  • 1 Post By flintlock62

Thread: Berry's Hybrid Hollow Points

Senior Member Array flintlock62's Avatar

Berry's Hybrid Hollow Points

I'm anxiously awaiting Berry's to introduce their new hollow points to see how they expand. Hopefully, they'll be reliable enough for constant expansion, and weight retention.
    mano3 likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Available now on their website.
    Whoops, 2 weights of 45s in 250 and 500 count only, 9 and 40 out of stock!
    Oh yeh? Well this was sent from the scary black electrical box under my desk, so there!
    "It aint how good you shoot, it's how cool you look doing it." [Fred Sayer 1994]
    H&K P7
    Colt XS, Star PD
    Caracal F

I was just at their website before I posted. It says April.

Quote Originally Posted by N.M. Edmands View Post
    Available now on their website.

This is what I just put into my shopping cart at 2:28 PM Arizona time 185 and 200 gr. 45s are the only ones not sold out.

Qty Item Item Name Price Each Total
    00328 .45 cal (.452) 185gr Hybrid HP - 250 ct $62.56 $62.56 < Del
    Minimum Fee (on orders less than $75) $15.00
    Total $77.56

Cart Message
    To change the quantity, enter a new value in the field above and click Update Qty. To remove an item, set the quantity to 0 and click Update Qty. To return to your previous category, click the Continue Shopping button.

As of 11/1/2013 most RETAIL orders are shipping within 2-7 business days.. Credit Cards will not be charged until the order ships. Orders over $75 ship free. Dealer's please call in your orders 800)269-7373...
    Oh yeh? Well this was sent from the scary black electrical box under my desk, so there!
    "It aint how good you shoot, it's how cool you look doing it." [Fred Sayer 1994]
    H&K P7
    Colt XS, Star PD
    Caracal F

Maybe that helps explain it. I don't own a 45, I own a 40, and they say April on the 40's. 9mm will be available in July. Have you done any testing to see how they expand, or weigh them afterwards to determine weight retention?

No ,I haven't gotten any yet and I'm wanting the 124gr 9s for my P7. I think they had some last week, but I failed to pull the trigger fast enough.
    H&K P7
    Colt XS, Star PD
    Caracal F

I have been wanting to try the 9mm HP's, since I load a lot of Berry's for practice ammo. Even though they aren't available yet, they are showing prices. Looks like I can get Speer Gold Dots for about the same money...
    "There are some ideas that are so wrong, only a very intelligent person could believe them." - George Orwell

Yeah, I looked at the prices. Seems like Rainier's Hex hollow points are a lot cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by ETXhiker View Post
    I have been wanting to try the 9mm HP's, since I load a lot of Berry's for practice ammo. Even though they aren't available yet, they are showing prices. Looks like I can get Speer Gold Dots for about the same money...
    ETXhiker likes this.

Links