How about Dillon!!!!!!

How about Dillon!!!!!!

This is a discussion on How about Dillon!!!!!! within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; I called Dillon because I had a problem with seating primers in my 15 year old RL-550B. I had my reloader in storage for a ...

Like Tree14Likes
  • 4 Post By flintlock62
  • 2 Post By xXxplosive
  • 2 Post By Rob99VMI04
  • 1 Post By flintlock62
  • 1 Post By chiltech500
  • 1 Post By PAcanis
  • 1 Post By AZ Desertrat
  • 1 Post By svgheartland
  • 1 Post By frankmako

Thread: How about Dillon!!!!!!

Senior Member Array flintlock62's Avatar

How about Dillon!!!!!!

I called Dillon because I had a problem with seating primers in my 15 year old RL-550B. I had my reloader in storage for a couple of years, and was asking what I may be doing wrong. They sent me several parts in the mail today. I didn't ask for anything, they just sent the all parts to completely rebuild the primer feeder. I was expecting nothing from them, I simply asked a question. Now, is that customer service, or what?!

It's why I deal with Dillon.............also they make the MK.134.
    BobR1 and gatorbait51 like this.

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    OOOOOOO YEAHHHHH!

Fisher10 and gatorbait51 like this.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Senior Member Array flintlock62's Avatar
    When they say "no BS warranty" they mean no BS warranty! I wouldn't own anything but Dillon.

PS, I need to order something from them soon, so they don't quit sending me their catalog with the front cover I always like! If their photog ever retires, I volunteer!

PSS, I have a video of them shooting a remote controlled airplane with the MK 134!

Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    It's why I deal with Dillon.............also they make the MK.134.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

I have the same experience, I broke the pin that pushes out the primers (my fault) and sent them an email asking how I could buy because I didn't see them listed on their website and they sent me 2 no questions asked. I was impressed.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

lol. Drinking the blue Kool-Aid. I like it!
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Senior Member Array AZ Desertrat's Avatar
    Dillon is the BEST.....bar none.. a close friend of mine had two 550B's that he got from his Dad...they were damn near rusty
    from sitting in the garage so long....Dillon totally rebuilt both of them for NOTHING.....no a cent....of course we live in AZ
    so the ride up there was all it cost us.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people; it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government--lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." --Patrick Henry

USCG Veteran
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member
    I just landed in Phoenix and Dillon is located over in Scottsdale. I visited there a few weeks ago and really needed to control myself. Very good outfit to deal with. I had an oh yeah moment and we walked through an old manual to determine which little part was broken and out the door I went. Excellent folks.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

i got my first dillon in 1984. it was a 550. man what a machine. i got my second one in 2000. it is a 550b. big improvement over the 550 with the powder drop system. both machines are still running strong and i run them hard. i have had problems over the years with them and dillon has sent me the parts to fix them. no questions asked. hard to beat.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

If I were to ever get back into reloading I'd look at Dillon gear first thing.

I do have 1K primers some powder and lead. It was to be the start of 12G reloading again that didn't pan out.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

I have a set of Twin SDB's. That said I have only had two issues with them and the parts arrived 3 days after my call for them. I have my customer number and when I give it to them they know what I bought and which version. Both of them are now disassembled in storage while I build my Retirement home with new Expanded shop and reloading facility. I did do a couple K of 9 and 40 to hold me over until I can start back. The NO BS Warranty is just that. Tell them what is broken and they send the right parts to fix it. Of course knowing what is going on in the press and when and where also helps to keep things on an even keel so the loads come out right.
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144
    NRA Endowment Life
    There are NO Silver Medals for Street Combat
    Blue Thunder, I smell Victory in the Morning!

Links