Uzi Help......

This is a discussion on Uzi Help...... within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; I've got about 2,000 bullets of 124 grain Rem MC. I have a F/A UZI coming when ever I get off my tush and finally ...

Thread: Uzi Help......

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality

Uzi Help......

I've got about 2,000 bullets of 124 grain Rem MC. I have a F/A UZI coming when ever I get off my tush and finally submit the paperwork.

I need a GOOD recipe for these please help. Currently I have 2 lbs of Bullseye, and I think 4100.

Neeed a good recipe for a running a FA UZI 9mm
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

2. Remove Ads

4100? Never heard of it. Is it surplus?

Want to keep the wear and tear down on your NFA weaponry? Shoot lead. It won't wear the barrel as much as jacketed. 95% of my shooting is done with lead.

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubby45 View Post
    4100? Never heard of it. Is it surplus?

Want to keep the wear and tear down on your NFA weaponry? Shoot lead. It won't wear the barrel as much as jacketed. 95% of my shooting is done with lead.
    4100 made by Accurate

"this is a slow burning, double base , ball-type powder that was orginally designed for the .410 shotgun. The powder is well suieted for large capacity handgun cartridges like 44 / 454 450 extreme, and .50 AE etc. when maximum velocity is reuqired (e.g. hunting. silhouettte,). The load data is limited so AA 9 can be used as guideline and the charge increased by approximatley 3%)

thats what it says on the back. My co-worker gave me about 2 pounds of this just wanted to see if anybody has worked the UZI heavy bolt.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Links