Defensive Carry banner

Reloading Setups

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  vzwnnj 
#1 ·
I do a bit of reloading for my .45 Colt (rifle and pistol) and for .308. I like to go to the range and check out what I've built and have the satisfaction of putting several bullets in a small spot. My reloading apparatus is not elaborate, but the necessary elements are there. A friend of mine sent me this url of a really good setup: what do you think? I've never seen anything quite like it...

http://forums.sixgunner.com/m_27446/mpage_1/tm.htm

Best,

Fred

#3 ·
I have had dreams of some very sophisticated set-ups but still plod along with all my old (mostly) Lee stuff - it does what I need and I doubt now I'll change much. Just added odd extras like more turrets so as to avoid die changes and setting up so much. Oh and extra powder measures for those too. Majority of my bullet moulds are Lyman, just a few Lee.

My current system is as per the pic - tho it is less tidy right now - in fact it is never tidy!

#4 ·
The old saying about a clean desk being the sign of a sick mind applies to just about every hobby associated room methinks. As long as you haul out the unnecessary "junk" once a year or so, it's OK. At least that's the delusion I live under...ha ha.

Best,

Fred

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.