Defensive Carry banner

Powder availability at Natchez!

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  REDTAIL 
#1 ·
Natchez has almost all types Hodgdon Powders available.

I just ordered 8Lbs keg of Tite and then I remembered my fellow reloaders here in desperate search for components..... but only after the transaction went through. I love you guys but not that much! :rofl:

#2 ·
I am lucky enough to have found a local supplier that undercuts every one at the gun shows. Although he is about a 30 minute drive he clearance stuff often makes the drive worth it alone....

#3 ·
You are blessed. The closest guy here is less than stellar. Unreliable and likes to charge up the ying yang.

UPDATE: 8lbs keg of Tite is sold out. Universal Clays in 1 and 4 pounds, Varget, H110 1# and some others already goners.

#4 ·
I called Natchez and they said they had 8 pounds of Titegroup but some hoarder bought the whole 8 pounds up all at once.(Jus kiddin)actually I bought 32 pounds of a different powder a few weeks ago and it took over a month to get the order shipped,same way with primers

#6 ·
but they don't have any primers. everybody has powder in my area,, primers are hard to get. primers are like 380acp ammo,,hard to find and when you do it is twice the normal price.

#7 ·
Last primers I bought were at wideners,they were wolf and price went from 95.00 5000 to 100.00 5000 after I ordered and It took about 6 weeks to ship

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.