AHA!!!

AHA!!!

This is a discussion on AHA!!! within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; So I was at a small gun shop yesterday doing a ffl transfer and what did I find? Two boxes of Sierra .308 180 gr ...

Thread: AHA!!!

VIP Member

AHA!!!

So I was at a small gun shop yesterday doing a ffl transfer and what did I find? Two boxes of Sierra .308 180 gr gamekings!!! I'd looked everywhere for them (Midway, Natchez, Cabelas...) and I mean everywhere nearby too. Nobody had any. The guy said they came in the day before and were put on the shelf just before I walked in. Lucky me!
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Now if you could find some bulk .224 bullets at a good price or even HV 22lr at less then OMG you want what for a brick?
    "The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us." Patrick Henry 1775

Vegetarian: Indian for inept hunter.

Links