AHA!!!

This is a discussion on AHA!!! within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; So I was at a small gun shop yesterday doing a ffl transfer and what did I find? Two boxes of Sierra .308 180 gr ...

Thread: AHA!!!

AHA!!!

So I was at a small gun shop yesterday doing a ffl transfer and what did I find? Two boxes of Sierra .308 180 gr gamekings!!! I'd looked everywhere for them (Midway, Natchez, Cabelas...) and I mean everywhere nearby too. Nobody had any. The guy said they came in the day before and were put on the shelf just before I walked in. Lucky me!
    "To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." Ted Nugent

Now if you could find some bulk .224 bullets at a good price or even HV 22lr at less then OMG you want what for a brick?
    "The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us." Patrick Henry 1775

Vegetarian: Indian for inept hunter.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links