Any good online sites with primers regularly available?

This is a discussion on Any good online sites with primers regularly available? within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; I got a portable Lee hand loading set and hope to start reloading ASAP 45ACP, 357/38, 9mm, 5.56x45mm, 7.62x39mm, and 303brit... midwayusa has virtually NO ...

Thread: Any good online sites with primers regularly available?

Any good online sites with primers regularly available?

I got a portable Lee hand loading set and hope to start reloading ASAP 45ACP, 357/38, 9mm, 5.56x45mm, 7.62x39mm, and 303brit... midwayusa has virtually NO primers in stock... I can find the dies, powder etc at local places and online but can't can't remember seeing primers... any good links that has them in stock?
    http://www.bloombergfightbackfund.com/
    Sig P220R/Sig P239 (9mm)/ S&W 640/ Ruger Single Six Hunter (.22LR/Mag)/ CZ 452 Varmint .22LR/ Lee Enfield No4 MK2 sporterized dated 1959/ Mosin Nagant M90-30 dated 1942/

2. Remove Ads

Have you tried Natchez Shooters Supplies

Everyone seems to be running very low right now though. I ordered about 5000 pistol and rifle primers before the mass hoarding of supplies. Wish I would have got more.
    S&W M&P 340--HK P2000 V2 40SW--HK P2000SK V2 40SW--Beretta 92 INOX Vertec--SIG P220 45ACP

Phil 1:6

I used wideners or Midway,but they are both sold out,last order was in February and I bought 30,000 small rifle,small pistol,and large pistol,small rifle will work in small pistol,I miced the height and they are the same,the cup on the rifle primers is a little harder
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Ammodepot.com had recently had some, the reason i know is that I talked to the guy at a gun show a couple of weeks ago. Anyway, they are out of them now, but if you keep checking they may get some in soon.

Primers are in mighty short supply. I hope it changes soon. I just took inventory last night and I have just over 800 large rifle primers left. If I get down to 500 and still can't get any, I guess I'll just stop shooting until the supply comes back.
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

Links