Question

Question

This is a discussion on Question within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; I don't reload, but had the idea the other day to save all my brass and see if anyone would be interested in buying it. ...

Thread: Question

Question

I don't reload, but had the idea the other day to save all my brass and see if anyone would be interested in buying it. I took it to the local gun shop and the guy said he had no way of cleaning it. I shoot outside and some of the brass was dirty. The 50 shells of spent .45 that did stay clean from that day he paid my dad $2 for. Any thoughts or comments?

M&P9c
    SW99 40cal.
    SuperTuck

I used to deprime and tumble my spent brass. My local gun shop used to give me 5 each on 45acp, and 3 each on everything else. I bagged them up in 100ct lots in ziploc sandwich bags. I got credit toward purchases. Recently, I've just been avoiding the hassle and selling the once fired cases outright as is.

Save up your brass until you have some quantity, say 500 cases. Register with Reloadersauction.com and sell them there. Generally, you could probably pull down about $60-$75 for them.

Links