Defensive Carry banner

Winchester primers

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  sui-juris 
#1 ·
Picked up 5000 Winchester primers (Large Pistol) for $150 today! Score.

#3 ·
GOOD MAN, Keep us posted with these stories of hope.....

#4 · (Edited)
Sorry, didn't mean to gloat. Should have shared the info.

The company (Bullet Farm) I purchased them from can be reached at 602-920-0828. I found them on GunBroker.com. Can't vouch for anything but my experience, which was good. Not a fancy place, but seemed to have lots of brass also. Bob is the guy who helped me, and he had more primers, only sells them in 5K lots though.

Hope that helps.

#5 ·
Don't be offended by my sarcastic, dry wit. I've been accused of being English.

:wink:

In all seriousness, I am glad you got some primers. I am waiting for orders from two different suppliers.

#6 ·
Glad to here of your success, and thanks for sharing.

I spent some quality time with my reloading equipment and some 30-30 and .308win brass last night and this afternoon. It was good therapy, hope you enjoy yours as much as I did mine.

#9 ·
i,v been looking for primers here in North Texas and can hardly find any,I,m going to have to order from midway

#11 ·
The guy I mentioned earlier says he will ship, although all he had were Large Pistol and I think he only sells in 5K increments. Can't hurt to ask if you need less. His price for 5K was $150, which is pretty good for right now.

Hope this helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.