making your own rounds - Page 2

making your own rounds

This is a discussion on making your own rounds within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; magnum small pistol primers , can they be used in 9mm, 38spl or just 357s...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: making your own rounds

magnum small pistol primers , can they be used in 9mm, 38spl or just 357s

When loading jacketed bullets I like to have the manual from the bullet manufactor. I also get data from powder manufactors. I think the bullet manufactorer prints data for best accuracy and expansion. Powder manufactors seem to be more concern with velocity.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by russ1986 View Post
    I am looking for a website that sells and has the written material on how to make your own rounds. If anyone know of any sites please let me know thank you!
    First, Note the forum rules and disclaimer for reloading:

Reloading DefensiveCarry.com accepts no liability for reloading information posted by members. It is down to the individual posting to ensure safe standards and to readers to verify what they read - it is they finally who bear responsibility for useage of information. Remember - typos can occur!
    We strongly recommend that in most cases quoted loads be derived from recognized loading manuals and if possible these should be referenced. Where loads do not have back-up reference data available, for instance with use of an unusual powder, then posters are asked to please detail their method for establishing their data. Irresponsible publishing of unsubstantiated ''guestimated'' data is deprecated and may be heavily moderated.

We sell Reloading books and manuals for Barnes Bullets, Homady, Lyman, Nosler and Sierra. Books and manuals ship for about $30.00 + shipping. We also sell an extensive line of bullets, powder, presses and all other related reloading equipment.

As other here have mentioned, It is best to get started by getting some hands on help for someone who reloads.

If you are interested, click on my Site Sponsor Link GundAndSupply.com Home. The books are not showing on the website as they should so PM me for a complete description of what I have.

SIG
    If you understand, things are just as they are... If you do not understand, things are just as they are....
    - Zen Saying

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links