Primers

Primers

This is a discussion on Primers within the Reloading forums, part of the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics category; I just got an email from Cabelas stated my small pistol primers had been shipped. Primers were ordered over six months ago and I had ...

Thread: Primers

Primers

I just got an email from Cabelas stated my small pistol primers had been shipped. Primers were ordered over six months ago and I had forgotten about them. Already have primers running out my ears. Oh well, they will get used.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Distinguished Member Array PastorPack's Avatar
    Nice problem to have. Wow, a six-month backorder is terrible.
    God is love (1 John 4:8)

Senior Member Array torrejon224's Avatar
    Received mine from Cabelas about three weeks ago. About the same wait time give or take.

It'll be six months tomorrow for me, with another southern company. Last I heard, they were working on March back-orders.

Got my notice on 3k of CCI...That was supposed to have been canceled! 6 month wait as well. I had forgotten about them.

I ordered 3k of CCI and 3k of Federal. In August I got lucky and got 5k Wolf from Nachez(sometimes it pays to troll the net at 0300 - they were sold out by 0600).

2 days after I ordered the Wolf Primers, I got an email from Cabellas stating that I needed to respond to the email, or my order would be canceled. I never responded since I finally got some.

I was more than PO'd that they billed and shipped. I contacted them and they claim that they got the "Proceed with order" request. I have checked and re-checked and I did not respond. I wonder where the burden of proof lies.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Well, I couldn't be happier. I ordered 10,000 small rifle primers from Cabela's on October 28th figuring it would be some time next year before I got them. Just received shipment notification.

Hoss
    Sig 239 SAS 40 S&W / Sig 239 9mm / Kahr PM-9 / Walther PPS .40 / Sig P-245 / Ruger LCP
    Beretta Tomcat / Walther PPK / BDA 380 / Taurus 85 / Kel-Tec PF-9 / Am. Derringer 357

NRA Life Member
    My Web Site

Sponsored Links