Beware of European-loving gun restrictonists

This is a discussion on Beware of European-loving gun restrictonists within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Yesterday's World Focus story: In Germany, your guns must be locked up and secured inside your home. The government/police will make surprise spot checks, arriving ...

Thread: Beware of European-loving gun restrictonists

Yesterday's World Focus story: In Germany, your guns must be locked up and secured inside your home. The government/police will make surprise spot checks, arriving uninvited and unnannounced, and come into your house to look around and check your registered guns, seeing that they are locked up and secured. Yes, I guess that you still might have a right to own them, inside your home or when taken to a range. Our elite love to emulate their educated sophisticated counterparts who are also supposed to be so educated, sophisticated and smart; in European nations where they do not mention or oppose or resist an ongoing never-ending Muslim-immigrant invasion.

I agree....glad we have the Constitution, pray for the supreme court justices that believe in it.
    You may not like guns. You may choose not to own one. That is your right.
    You might not believe in God. That is your choice.
    However, if someone breaks into your home at 3AM the first two things you are going to do are:
    1) Call someone with a gun.
    2)Pray they get there in time." - A wise man

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DIXIETWISTER View Post
    I agree....glad we have the Constitution, pray for the supreme court justices that believe in it.
    ^^^^^^^What dey said, NO doubt.^^^^^^^^
    To L with Europe.
    They been getting it wrong for 850 years, (Kings and whatnot)Cannot expect them to change.
    Remember WW1?
    Well Europe forgot, Because when WW11 started, seems the US was sending them guns they still shoulda had, from the war they had there 18 short years before . Yeah, I remember seeing the old ads in magazines and newspapers, asking Americans to send whatever guns they could spare, so the US government could send them to the allies.
    Priceless

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity." - Unknown
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Germany and England are the most messed up politically correct countries both with a huge GREEN influence. Neo trendy global warmer city right on types from rich families who make you want to throw up. They oppose hunting, shooting, flying, driving your car and generally being alive. All of Europe is not like this. But we need solidarity in opposing these morons. Help us from across the Atlantic!!!

Senior Moderator
    Something to think about...

Europe and England are the very reason that the United States came to be.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Yesterday's World Focus story: In Germany, your guns must be locked up and secured inside your home. The government/police will make surprise spot checks, arriving uninvited and unnannounced, and come into your house to look around and check your registered guns, seeing that they are locked up and secured. Yes, I guess that you still might have a right to own them, inside your home or when taken to a range. Our elite love to emulate their educated sophisticated counterparts who are also supposed to be so educated, sophisticated and smart; in European nations where they do not mention or oppose or resist an ongoing never-ending Muslim-immigrant invasion.
    But wait....before you can even do that....you have to pay the equivalent of $1500 to $2000 to take a class on firearms...2 days a week for 6 MONTHS.

THEN...you need to be a member in good standing of a gun club for at least at year and have references before you can purchase or own a gun...

How do I know this? I found this out when I asked about the Rod & Gun Club here on base....these rules and procedures are not under the authority of the base commander, but German Law...

Yeah....3 year tour...and I'm running back to Virginia.
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Quote Originally Posted by SIGguy229 View Post
    But wait....before you can even do that....you have to pay the equivalent of $1500 to $2000 to take a class on firearms...2 days a week for 6 MONTHS.

THEN...you need to be a member in good standing of a gun club for at least at year and have references before you can purchase or own a gun...

How do I know this? I found this out when I asked about the Rod & Gun Club here on base....these rules and procedures are not under the authority of the base commander, but German Law...

Yeah....3 year tour...and I'm running back to Virginia.
    Brought to you by the same people who run socialized health care!
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    Brought to you by the same people who run socialized health care!
    Which, BTW, the locals absolutely hate...[thread drift]...more can be discussed on this topic at http://www.conservativestronghold.co...etin/index.php
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Sponsored Links