"Don't Tread on Me" Mail Campaign

This is a discussion on "Don't Tread on Me" Mail Campaign within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; It's actually not a bad deal. You can't get 4 day training anywhere for under $500, let alone unlimited access....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Don't Tread on Me" Mail Campaign

It's actually not a bad deal. You can't get 4 day training anywhere for under $500, let alone unlimited access.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array Super Trucker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    See the link in the original top post.

You're supposed to save it. If you signed up for his flag campaign on his website, he'll have your name and he'll pick a winner out for a prize.
    Oops I didn't sign up for anything. Oh well.

Senior Member Array Super Trucker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoWeBePart1 View Post
    How will he be able to know if you truly did this and just not print out one flag and claim it to be your last one. He has no way of proving you did not send the other 4 as requested.

Lets see if anyone reads about this in mainstream media over the next few days.

Here is the award...

Front Sight’s “Don’t Tread on Me” Reward!

It will only cost you 419 dollars to get your reward though.
    I don't think that is too bad of a deal, but being laid off makes me ineligible to spend 419.00 at this time.

VIP Member
    If Dr.Pizza guy is involved you can be assured it is a marketing game to sell something. The following comments are about the good DR. himself and not his local instructors or courses which may be very good.
    Piazza has scamed hundreds of thousands of dollars from members who have purchased the platinum, gold, silver bronze, teflon and whatever other metals there are. He has beened sued in federal court and ordered to pay restitution which he defaulted on and then renegotiated a settlement and is paying again.
    This was mainly for those that purchased the bigger memberships which can cost over $100,000 and have all sorts of promises attached which were not true. He was investigated under the RICO statutes and found to have shady business practices to say the least. He has sent out the same stuff for years and had resold the same defaulted memberships over and over again. Again the training may be great and the flag idea needs to be done but he will be selling something in the end. He is and will always be robbing Peter to pay Paul but there is a neat quote that goes along with that "As long as you are robbing Peter to pay Paul you will always have the support of Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by tacman605 View Post
    If Dr.Pizza guy is involved you can be assured it is a marketing game to sell something. The following comments are about the good DR. himself and not his local instructors or courses which may be very good.
    Piazza has scamed hundreds of thousands of dollars from members who have purchased the platinum, gold, silver bronze, teflon and whatever other metals there are. He has beened sued in federal court and ordered to pay restitution which he defaulted on and then renegotiated a settlement and is paying again.
    This was mainly for those that purchased the bigger memberships which can cost over $100,000 and have all sorts of promises attached which were not true. He was investigated under the RICO statutes and found to have shady business practices to say the least. He has sent out the same stuff for years and had resold the same defaulted memberships over and over again. Again the training may be great and the flag idea needs to be done but he will be selling something in the end. He is and will always be robbing Peter to pay Paul but there is a neat quote that goes along with that "As long as you are robbing Peter to pay Paul you will always have the support of Paul.
    It is what it is... However, you don't have to buy memberships in order to obtain the range training classes.

More than just a few of our forum members have attended his shooting classes and post their after action reports here. No one has had any complaints and several people have attended 4 or 5 of his classes.

You do not have to succumb to the marketing pitch in order to receive what has been reported here to be decent training well worth the price.

So for people who just can't say NO to a marketing pitch... Probably shouldn't attend. For those who can say NO... Enjoy the class.

My dad goes to Branson several times a year and sits through the boring "time share" presentations just to get free tickets to the shows and other free stuff. Of course he's a retired electrician and bored... but he's never been suckered in for a time share yet.

Just thought I'd throw that out there and let others make up their minds.

Just try some searching and you'll find several reports on the classes offered from forum members here.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links