Im thinking of moving to MT, any quick run downs on what legislation is being passed?

Im thinking of moving to MT, any quick run downs on what legislation is being passed?

This is a discussion on Im thinking of moving to MT, any quick run downs on what legislation is being passed? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I'm thinking of moving to MT in the next year or two. I would like to know if there are any citizens of MT that ...

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar

I'm thinking of moving to MT in the next year or two. I would like to know if there are any citizens of MT that can give me a quick run down of any pro 2a bills that are being considered in the state this year?

I'm starting my research phase into self defense rights and if the state is in keeping with the Constitution, or in our demented state of federal and state oppressiveness these days, as close as possible.

Thanks in advance.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Distinguished Member Array kelcarry's Avatar
    Hey tangoseal: Just a reminder that when the piece of garbage in the whitehouse is finished with his "agenda" and this country becomes the germany of the 1930's once his SEIU and ACORN buddies are issued their brownshirts, MT will be the final destination of the cattle cars as they arrive at the "camps" for the masses who dare question his authority. If you do not think it is possible, try studying history and read the details of the fall of the Weimar Republic and the rise of fascism/nazism--startingly similar disrespect for the legislative and judiciary branches of government, concentration in the hands of one man thru executive orders, and a unsustainable economic crisis.

VIP Member
    On the brighter side, Bob Munden lives in MT .

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    haha

They failed to do one thing that the other successful dictators did in fact do....

DISARM US>>> NO provisions in that health care bill for taking our weaponry.

We weren't a nation that was created oppressed, won freedom, regained oppression, freedom, oppression etc...

We were created free and then challenged and overcame it, then we will continue to overcome it, and as Ronaldus Maximus put it:

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal or no weapon in the arsenals of the world is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. " - Pres. Ronald Reagan, 1981 Inaugural Address.

This president will fall to his own pride. As God and other examples have clearly taught us that there is in fact "Pride before the Fall"!

Now more about Montana haha...
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Bring your thermals. I've seen it snow in the higher elevations in July. I'm not aware of any current 2nd amendment legalization. I think that state has taken care of your freedoms already. I'd love to hit the Big Sky. Good luck
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

Links