I am willing to compromise with Bloomturd's Herd.

This is a discussion on I am willing to compromise with Bloomturd's Herd. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well, okay, to show them that I am polite and civilized, educated, sophisticated and nice, I am willing to compromise with the Bloomturd Herd, the ...

Thread: I am willing to compromise with Bloomturd's Herd.

I am willing to compromise with Bloomturd's Herd.

Well, okay, to show them that I am polite and civilized, educated, sophisticated and nice, I am willing to compromise with the Bloomturd Herd, the Brady Bunch and the Southern Poverty Law Center: I don't care if they investigate, pester and arrest militiamen and their friends, and confiscate their guns, whether they use them for training, self-defense or fun. The same goes for these wannabe SWAT and SpecOps people that I see at gun shows, like ya know. And, since we have so many mini-marts, restaurants and grocery stores, we don't really need to fish or hunt any more; so we could and should also allow them to do likewise with these hunter gals and guys. And, like I mean, nobody really needs more than ten bullets inside a gun magazine. Or really big bullets or big guns for self-defense or for fun. No, we won't boohoo or sue because, after they have disarmed and are finally done with those other kooky crazy patriotic paranoid people, the gun grabbers and nagging nannies will be a quittin'; because they would never take our little .22 caliber target guns...like they did in Britain.

2. Remove Ads

Very different thread!!
    NOT LIVING IN FEAR, JUST READY!!!
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
    nor the arrow for its swiftness,
    nor the warrior for his glory.
    I love only that which they defend.
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

You speak the truth... the mentality is if it doesn't affect me then who cares... but eventually they will get to you too

One of the anti-gunners' primary strategies is divide and conquer. Pit the hunters against the self-defense gun owners, etc. Savvy anti-gun politicans will always claim to support the 2nd Amendment and then say something about respecting the proud traditions of America's hunters and sportsmen. They imply that the 2nd amendment is about just hunting. In reality, it is about freedom. Without the 2nd Amendment the other amendments don't stand a chance.
    pro-CZ's, pro-AR's, anti-CZAR's

Quote Originally Posted by cz2075bd View Post
    One of the anti-gunners' primary strategies is divide and conquer. Pit the hunters against the self-defense gun owners, etc. Savvy anti-gun politicans will always claim to support the 2nd Amendment and then say something about respecting the proud traditions of America's hunters and sportsmen. They imply that the 2nd amendment is about just hunting. In reality, it is about freedom. Without the 2nd Amendment the other amendments don't stand a chance.
    Well said!!!!!

I fit in (Both) Groups, Hunting & CCing ; )
    H/D
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

The hunters are in being attacked by PETA. Don't they realize the antis are out to do them in too.

Links