2A Rally @ the PA Capital Building (Updated w/ Pictures)

This is a discussion on 2A Rally @ the PA Capital Building (Updated w/ Pictures) within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Tomorrow, April 27th is the annual 2nd Amendment rally at the Pennsylvania Capital Building. Speakers will be Wayne LaPierre, Suzanna Hupp and a few local ...

Thread: 2A Rally @ the PA Capital Building (Updated w/ Pictures)

Distinguished Member Array Pro2A's Avatar

Exclamation 2A Rally @ the PA Capital Building (Updated w/ Pictures)

Tomorrow, April 27th is the annual 2nd Amendment rally at the Pennsylvania Capital Building. Speakers will be Wayne LaPierre, Suzanna Hupp and a few local pro-gun politicians and figure heads. All are invited to go. Sorry it's such late notice, but it's still not to late if you are in the area. The capital police will accommodate you if you wish to check your firearm at the door, so there is no need to leave your pistol in the car.

At issue will be getting 'Castle Doctrine' pushed through in PA and also clarifying PA transport laws. Personally I think this will be the biggie I read it as removing the restriction that you need a LCTF to carry in your car. This would hopefully make PA a 'Gold Star' OC state.

Pennsylvania Right to Keep and Bear Arms Rally ? Gathering at 10:00 AM on April 27, 2010 in Harrisburg to Support Gun Rights in PA

I will be there and will be sure to report back to everyone at the end of the day.
    Last edited by Pro2A; April 27th, 2010 at 05:59 PM.

2. Remove Ads

I wish you the best, hope some good comes of it.

Distinguished Member Array Pro2A's Avatar
    Here are some photos from the PA state capital today. You can see Wayne LaPierre and Dr. Suzanna Hupp. I met with many 2A representatives and missed the anti's. We did try to go see them though. They must have been hiding from us I bumped into Sam Rohrer in the hall and our group had a nice chat with him. He is a real statesman and a man I would love to see as our governor.

Links