More blood running in the streets - Page 2

More blood running in the streets

This is a discussion on More blood running in the streets within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Here's your choice as I see it. One fine day you could find yourself at the scene of a "Shooting" unarmed and hoping that 911 ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More blood running in the streets

Here's your choice as I see it.
    One fine day you could find yourself at the scene of a "Shooting" unarmed and hoping that 911 gets there in time.
    OR you could find yourself at the scene of a "Gunfight" someone who intends to shoot people but instead is faced with armed resistance, you can be part of that armed resistance if you choose.
    I'd rather be in any gunfight where at least some of the people with guns are on my side and I would rather be an asset than a bystander or victim.
    I think this is what the 2nd Ammendment means.

Quote Originally Posted by RebelRabbi View Post
    Here's your choice as I see it.
    One fine day you could find yourself at the scene of a "Shooting" unarmed and hoping that 911 gets there in time.
    OR you could find yourself at the scene of a "Gunfight" someone who intends to shoot people but instead is faced with armed resistance, you can be part of that armed resistance if you choose.
    I'd rather be in any gunfight where at least some of the people with guns are on my side and I would rather be an asset than a bystander or victim.
    I think this is what the 2nd Ammendment means.
    I'm with you, without a shadow of a doubt, and I'll take what's behind door #2 anyday.
    I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" "Is that a Smith & Wesson 686+ 7 shot or 627 8 shot?" "Does he have a concealed Sig P226 SCT and two spare mags?" You've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Yes the Wild West would be a horrid time to emulate. people were polite and considerate to each other. There were LESS rapes, LESS violence, LESS Murder, LESS crime per capita in the Wild West than there is now. I can understand why liberals would abhor such a time. When more emphasis was placed on personal responsibility and there were fewer excuses for liberals to whine for more governmental intervention into our lives
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

I wonder if sometimes, people who write those kinds of things ever stand back and read what they wrote, and realize how that really sounds .

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    I wonder if sometimes, people who write those kinds of things ever stand back and read what they wrote, and realize how that really sounds .
    IMHO -- It's "how that really sounds" that is important to them. They are so use to the sound of the mantra (the mystical formula of invocation or incantation or verbal formula repeated in prayer, meditation, or incantation, such as an invocation of a god, a magic spell, or mystical potentialities) that they expect the magic to work w/o attention to the actual words, or heaven forbid attention to to logic. It's the repetition of energy-based sounds, physical vibration, which over time that produce the magic through the effect of that vibration.

Of course, I may be putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 22. But based on what I have heard some of these same Center for Peace Studies leaders at local colleges say about both gun control and enlightenment this explanation seems to fit together that way.
    Last edited by DaveH; May 10th, 2010 at 11:00 AM. Reason: typo
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Perhaps Mr. Cash never learned that it is better to keep you mouth closed (or, in this case, pen off the paper) and let people THINK you are stupid than to open it (or put pen to paper) and let them CONFIRM it.

For the record, I would rather live in the Wild West;

1) At least then you could see your enemies coming and have some chance of defending yourself.
    2) The gun-free zones of today resemble killing fields, or better yet, the execution grounds of Nazi Germany......
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by The Expert View Post
    The real funny thing is that the author of this article was complaining that Virginia was turning into the Wild West but that mythical culture never was portrayed as concerned with "concealing" anything.

Oh wait...Virginia is an Open-Carry state...so it already IS the Wild West.
    Yeah, I was wondering they same thing... if they are concealing weapons in these locations, how would he know?

What a tool. He needs to move to NY where he belongs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links