All of Mexico's problems are our fault

This is a discussion on All of Mexico's problems are our fault within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Calderon urges Congress to reinstate ban on assault weapons - CNN.com This so wrong on so many levels. I will refrain from going off on ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All of Mexico's problems are our fault

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar

All of Mexico's problems are our fault

Calderon urges Congress to reinstate ban on assault weapons - CNN.com

This so wrong on so many levels. I will refrain from going off on a rant as I probably would use language I shouldn't
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by kapnketel View Post
    Calderon urges Congress to reinstate ban on assault weapons - CNN.com

This so wrong on so many levels. I will refrain from going off on a rant as I probably would use language I shouldn't
    I'll have to second your comment and follow your example for the same reason!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Calderon should just go back to Mexico and take all his compatriots with him.
    Tom
    Osculare pultem meam! - Kiss my grits!

Calderon is a worthless pile and the Congress had BETTER not listen to him or take him seriously.

VIP Member
    Oh good grief. The cartels are running thru the streets of Mexico, riddling everything with full-autos and he's whining about our racial profiling and legally registered semi-autos!

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Of course it's our fault. It's always our fault. The rest of the world is so ... perfect that we must corrupt it.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

VIP Member
    Calderon wants the AWB reinstated because of the 'guns that come from the USA'.....

We want to stop drugs from entering the USA.

Most of us want the illegals stopped from entering the USA.

There is ONE simple answer to all of the border issues......

BUILD THE FENCE & SECURE THE BORDER!!!!!
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

Ditto to that. Calderon go back to where you came from.

Calderon wants to tell us how we should run our nation? He's not even control of his own! Everyone knows that the drug cartels ARE in control of that country. The "government" can't stop them, and they aren't gaining any new ground either.

Go home Calderon...
    Move. Shoot. Survive. ― The "Unofficial" Suarez International Doctrine

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress and grows brave by reflection.” ― Thomas Paine

Calderon is losing his country and he can do little to stop it; the truth of the matter is that the full-auto weaponry, RPGs, etc are coming through black market outlets from other countries, not ours......
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

He just want's the money to keep flowing.
    IBL
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

If I didn’t know better it sounds like Calderon wants everybody to go through Customs.

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    I have a proposal, he can give us back all our guns and we'll give him back all his
    border jumping fellow citizens. Better yet, Congress can reinstate the AWB...where Mexico is concerned and not allow any weapons trade with that corrupt band of thugs masquarading as a government.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

VIP Member
    If it wasn't so pathetic, this statement would make me laugh.

Calderon also had a message for undocumented Mexican migrants currently in the United States: "I want to say to the migrants -- all those who are working really hard for this great country -- that we admire them, we miss them, [and] we are working hard for their rights ... [and] for their families," he said.
    What rights is he talking about? They are here illegally, they have no rights, nor do their families. Too bad someone didn't ask him what rights a US citizen would have if they entered Mexico illegally. The answer is easy, the right to rot in a stinking Mexican jail.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Here it starts. The attempt to trash our Constitutional Rights for the "good" of the world. Does anyone here really think that the ills of Mexico is OUR fault?? Is our Liberty really such a problem for those who are NOT United States citizens?

This is a steaming pile of poo. We MUST NOT allow this ploy to work or we will lose our Constitutional Rights...Our Liberty....Our Freedom...and OUR COUNTRY.

The Mexican President needs to address the problems in his country and stop trying to foist the blame on us.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links