Mexican President is asking for a revival of the U.S. assault weapons ban - Page 2

Mexican President is asking for a revival of the U.S. assault weapons ban

This is a discussion on Mexican President is asking for a revival of the U.S. assault weapons ban within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; He needs to stop trying to blame others for his failures. We could move past this problem entirely though if we dropped the foolish "war ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mexican President is asking for a revival of the U.S. assault weapons ban

He needs to stop trying to blame others for his failures. We could move past this problem entirely though if we dropped the foolish "war on drugs". You don't see people killing each other over booze anymore...

Someone should ask him about the Mayor of CanCun who was just arrested for "aiding and abetting" the drug cartel. That's a huge portion of what's wrong with his country.

al
    "gettin' there is half the fun."

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by MN2Go View Post
    Mexico President Felipe Calderon Barack Obama Congress drug wars assault weapon ban | PressDemocrat.com

[I]Calderón, who was in Washington for a state visit, made a powerful case. Over the past three years, Mexican authorities have seized some 75,000 weapons used in crimes; more than 80 percent of those they were able to trace came from the United States. Calderón argued that the surge in violent, cartel-related crimes coincided with the 2004 repeal of the U.S. assault weapons ban.
    I]
    Key words "of those they were able to trace" which amount to less than a percent of those seized, and guess where the ones they were unable to trace came from (hint not north of their boarder)....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    And the Democratics stood and applauded. Imagine that!
    Actually on Rush today, he announced that they could not even get the Democrats to show up, and the white house wanted a full house for the bozo, so the Representatives sent their office people.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Felipe Calderón ??? THe same guy who's family makes millions in the illegal drug trade? The same Felipe Calderón that surrounds himself with dozens of "assault rifle" carrying guards? Felipe Calderón need to shut up and mind his own business.

"assault rifle" what's that? a rifle that can throw a punch?
    I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" "Is that a Smith & Wesson 686+ 7 shot or 627 8 shot?" "Does he have a concealed Sig P226 SCT and two spare mags?" You've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

All I can say Mr. El Presidente, how dare you come into our capital and lecture us what we should do! It is our capital not yours! And secondly I cannot say how ashamed I am that the dems in that chamber stood applauding him everytime he lectured us what we should do!
    "If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."

Samuel Adams

Just say "No comprende."

Angry DIP

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    I believe "El Presidente" needs to establish an effective assault gun ban in Mexico and clean up his own backyard before he starts telling us how to conduct ourselves.
    Well said, notwithstanding the fact that his FACTS are WRONG too!

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

El Presidente can go right back to Mexico and pound sand as far as I'm concerned.

When he leaves why don't he take his countrymen with him?

I'm of the opinion that it is bad manners to go to another's house and tell them how to live. That, in effect, is what he has done. So I'll make him a deal, stay the bleep out of my house, The United States of America, and I'll stay the F out of your's.

Mexico, a sorry excuse of a country with a sorry excuse of a leader.

Biker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links