Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Senate Bill S.645

987 views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  dr_cmg 
#1 ·
Senators Lautenberg, Chuck Schumer, Barbara Boxer, Ted Kennedy, and Hillary Clinton are engaging in deception and fraud by proposing that a bill entitled ""Public Safety and Recreational Firearms use Protection Act" would actually ban most semi-automatic rifles, shotguns and handguns. Two of the most immediate threats is the immediate ban of the manufacture, transfer, and possession of semiautomatic rifles, shotguns and pistols and the possession of magazines capable of holding more than ten rounds. If found to be in violation of this bill you become a felon facing ten years in prison, loss of your 2A rights and voting priviledges.

As Gun owners we need to contact our Senators and express our objections to this fraud perpetrated by the gun grabbing liberals in the Senate of the USA. This information came to me via the Citizens Committee For The Right Keep and Bear Arms.

#2 ·
Thanks for the information. It's interesting how these ultra-leftist legislators are so obsessed with legislating away the Second Amendment.

They're the first ones to use labels like 'fascist' against those they disagree with. However their anti-2nd Amendment agenda lays the groundwork for government repression.

#5 ·
Its mid term election spool up time and they must appease the moonbats and blissninnys even thou they know that the bill has the chances of a celluloid dog chasing an asbestos cat thru hell

#8 ·
Weeg said:
5 blind mice

Pathetic

More like 5 blind (democ)RATS:hand5:

#10 ·
Closing this thread

This bill was introduced in March of 2005 and after being read twice was sent to a committee where it has languished since. So it is effectively dead. I don't see any use in getting people stirred up over dead issues. There are too many real ones that we need to confront. Therefore, I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.