Hillary Vows to stop the flow of weapons to Mexico

This is a discussion on Hillary Vows to stop the flow of weapons to Mexico within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Lying In the video she references guns that came from the US to Mexico. This is a gun grab, pure and simple. Fire up your ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Vows to stop the flow of weapons to Mexico

Hillary Vows to stop the flow of weapons to Mexico

Lying In the video she references guns that came from the US to Mexico. This is a gun grab, pure and simple. Fire up your phone, email and snail mail and stop this administration cold!
    BBC News - Clinton pledges broader US effort on Mexico drugs gangs
    “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.”

Patrick Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by UnklFungus
    If it is ok to disarm legal citizens to reduce crime, then doesn't it stand to disband the military to prevent war?

2. Remove Ads

How about rthey actually give straw purchasers some prison time,six and seven months is a joke,even if they were junkies looking for some free cocaine
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I agree its a possible attempt to gun grab. A solution has been presented to deploy US troops to the border but Calderon doesn't want troops on the US border. This would assist in decreasing the flow of drugs into the US and the flow of illegal arms into Mexico. Why does he oppose this. First of all he was running for reelection. Second is the income generated by the illegals is sent home to assist his economy. Calderon doesn't care about the border issues. Neither does Obama as this is a reelection ploy for him too. He says make them all legal. Wow, legal illeagle drug dealers. I say add troops with the authority to defend, move the American towns back three miles from the border to create a kill zone and tell Calderon to kiss our a** and he doesn't get a say so on how we run our country. He can fix his own problems. Lock and load.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

In Mexico as part of a high-level US delegation, she said more would be done to cut US demand for drugs and the flow of profits and guns into Mexico.

uuum, not to be negative, but hasn't the government been trying to do this for the last 40 years?

and just out of curiosity? Just how does the wench plan to do this? Has she come up with some new magic pill?
    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    INFIDELS

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    This article was written in March 2010?

She didn't succeed at her term as POTUS....I mean Billys
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

How about Hillary vow to stop the flow of illegal Mexican's into the USA?

I'm just sayin...
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post

I'm just sayin...
    How about stoppin the 'flow' from Hillary's mouth...so much bs from one person.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post

I'm just sayin...
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHA........

Welcome To Maywood, Mexico (SoCal)

Good luck with that
    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    INFIDELS

I have an idea.

We market the idea of the Mexico-United States wall/fence as a device to prevent the flow of illegal weapons.

Then we can kill two birds with one stone.
    Exodus 22:2 "If a thief is caught breaking in and is struck so that he dies, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed"

If Hillary has a plan that will stop arms to Mexico I would sure think she could use the same plan to stop illegals and drugs coming across the same routes. Naw, she has no plan. The plan should be......... Nat'l. Guard assisting the Border Patrol in what would be considered a war in any other country in this world. Cross the Iran, North Korea, China and other borders and see what the result is.
    Glock G22 .40 Cal.
    SA 1911 A-1 .45 ACP

Quote Originally Posted by dsee11789 View Post
    I have an idea.

We market the idea of the Mexico-United States wall/fence as a device to prevent the flow of illegal weapons.

Then we can kill two birds with one stone.
    I have an idea, it involves a wall, many Americans in Lawn chairs facing the wall at 25 yard intervals , shot guns and lots of ammo and beer
    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    INFIDELS

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac00 View Post
    I have an idea, it involves a wall, many Americans in Lawn chairs facing the wall at 25 yard intervals , shot guns and lots of ammo and beer
    I like your idea better.

It could even make the country some money. I know I'd pay to be in one of those lawn chairs. Lol

Look at that! We've fixed the immigration issue the mexican drug cartel issue and the national deficit. Lol
    Exodus 22:2 "If a thief is caught breaking in and is struck so that he dies, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed"

Senior Member Array CCWFlaRuger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmac00 View Post
    Could we make it a 30-30 instead? And some scotch?
    "You will not rise to the occasion and you will not default to your level of training. You WILL ONLY default to the level of training you have mastered."
    -Ruger P345; LCP
    -Mossberg 590A1; Model 42
    -Phoenix Arms Raven

Quote Originally Posted by CCWFlaRuger View Post
    Could we make it a 30-30 instead? And some scotch?

oooh ok, to be honest I would prefer Capt Morgan.

30-30's would be allowed but only Iron sites...........we have to follow "the Fair chase rule"
    Last edited by Jmac00; July 6th, 2010 at 08:19 PM. Reason: spelling
    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    INFIDELS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links