Daley Says "Stick It" To The Supreme Court - Page 2

Daley Says "Stick It" To The Supreme Court

This is a discussion on Daley Says "Stick It" To The Supreme Court within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Didn't the City of Chicago lose enough precious money that could have been better used during its last court case? Does His Dishonor really think ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Didn't the City of Chicago lose enough precious money that could have been better used during its last court case? Does His Dishonor really think the city won't end up in court again with these new laws? Perhaps the SC Justices will make Daley and his stooges attend a college-level class on the Second Amendment!
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

I live in west central Illinois , not near Chicago, but Daley has played the major role in keeping any type of concealed carry laws from ever passing in Illinois for many years.......... you're right, what is wrong with all the people in Chicago (Cook County).. He has always been like a dictator !!!

I agree with a couple of people on this.

Automatic Slim: "Apparently the people of Chicago were bought off as easy as everyone else by Daley, they keep reelecting him and the other crooks surrounding him. I have no sympathy for them or their corrupt city."

If the people keep continueing to put this pompass arse in office then they obviously have "none" or they are happy living in a crime ridden city under a dictator.

msgt/ret: "If only the Supreme Court were able to dethrone His Dishonor Mayor daley for contempt of court."

Now you're talking. Dethrone him, charge him a hefty fine, and give him a look at the other side of the bars for contempt of court. That sounds real good. Too bad I don't think this will happen.

Guardian: "Take away his body guards now, then you might see some movement."

Now that might get some action.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Folks you are talking about the man that bulldozed an active aircraft runway with out telling anyone including the FAA. That should have lead to jail time! The fact that it did not should tell you something about his pull all the way to Washington!

Quote Originally Posted by SpringerXD View Post
    I know a group of people who can. They're called "Chicagoans" and it's time they stood up for their 2nd Amendment rights and sent Daley packing (no pun intended).
    How many dead people, non-exiting people, and illegals voted in the last election ? Afterall, it is Chicago.....
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

This will never end as long as people like that are in office. There have been two cases that clearly state why the 2nd amendment is in place and yet he still fights it kicking and screaming like a 4 year old throwing a tantrum in walmart.
    They need to vote him out of office and vote someone in that has some common sense. By the sounds of some of the other council members they need to vote them all out. Unless they really are cheating in the elections (I don't know the facts, just the rumors), then I have a hard time feeling bad for chicago; they have seen who he is and what he is about and yet he keeps getting re-elected.
    I hope that one day they will see that these laws do absolutely nothing but promote crime; until then I'm not going anywhere near there if I can help it.

OK, so if the Federal Government files a lawsuit against Arizona for enforcing and writing their own law. Where is Obama to swoop in and file against Chicago for infringing on 2nd amendment rights??????? What have we become?
    "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    Maybe the Federal Government needs to cut all Federal money being pumped into Chicago and see how that sits with Mr. Daley.
    Umm......didn't the crooks in Washington come from Chicago?
    It's more likely you'll see Daley appointed king for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Guns and more View Post
    Umm......didn't the crooks in Washington come from Chicago?
    Yep, the greatest majority of them did.

Quote Originally Posted by Guns and more View Post
    It's more likely you'll see Daley appointed king for life.
    Until the dead, the convicted felons, and the illegals can no longer vote, you're probably right in that assumption. A lot of the locals are fed up with his dishonor (or so I hear when I'm up there), but as to whether there's enough of them to get rid of him, I have no idea.
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

King Daley is the absolute perfect example of why this country MUST have term limits for its elected officials at every level. The Constitution set terms limits on the Presidency because the founders knew how power can corrupt otherwise good men. They failed to see the eventual power that Senators and Congressman would amass and leverage against the wishes of their governed citizens.

Daley and his family have learned how to exploit that power to STAY there forever! It is sad!
    EDC - S&W M&P .45

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take." Thomas Jefferson

http://www.gunrightsreport.com

We are becoming a land of kingdoms. Each mayor, governor, even the president do what they damn well please and thumb their noses at the law. The Supreme Court needs to step in on many issues. Not only guns, but also immigration. Just to name the two most recent. Police are allowing criminals to go free because their not interested in arresting someone who breaks what they view as a minor law. The problem is, we have too many criminals and not enough places to incarcerate them. I say we do like the British did with Australia and send our criminals some place uninhabited, like Antarctica, or the moon. I guarantee they would not escape!

Daley needs to be ousted but he and his collegues have corrupted too many people who will support him to the death because they know that if a moral person became mayor of Chicago they would soon be going to Antarctica or the moon themselves. Daley is spending all this money in fighting the will of the people and the Supreme Court when he could be hiring more cops and pushing his new high paid police superintendant to stop the violence he blames on guns.
    It's appalling to me there are places in this country where no American can go, and even law enforcement is reluctent to go. IE, neighborhoods in Chicago, Arizona parks along the Mexican border. We are headed to anarchy and no one sees it. Take the BP catastrophy, why aren't people being arrested for criminal neglect. If I go in my back yard and fire my gun in the air and my neighbor gets hit by the bullet, I should be arrested. If I manage an oil rig and ignore the fact that the two safety devices designed to stop an explosion are non-functioning and I don't shut down the entire operation immediately, and 11 people die, again I should go to jail. Without laws their is anarchy! Stock up on ammunition, because in anarchy only the strong survive.
    Last edited by jsunsr; July 14th, 2010 at 11:03 PM. Reason: add'l comment

Quote Originally Posted by loboleather View Post
    The danger involved is that, believing himself to be morally and intellectually superior, the liberal convinces himself that it is his duty to dictate the lives of others (for their own good, of course)
    That sounds like alot like conservatives too. (the bolded part)

Quote Originally Posted by n3ss View Post
    That sounds like alot like conservatives too. (the bolded part)
    "The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes.
    The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected."
    G. K. Chesterton
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    Maybe the Federal Government needs to cut all Federal money being pumped into Chicago and see how that sits with Mr. Daley.
    Remember, this is the same city that brought us the most corrupt administration in our country’s history. Anyway, I suspect that a good number of residents may relocate outside of the city limits. I would feel safer on the streets of Moscow than Chicago.
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    Anyway, I suspect that a good number of residents may relocate outside of the city limits.
    Sure, but unless you empty the cemetaries the elections will still turn out the same.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links