End of Liberty

End of Liberty

This is a discussion on End of Liberty within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is a real eye opener. Everyone needs to see what's happening to our country: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQv-s...ayer_embedded# !...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: End of Liberty

End of Liberty

This is a real eye opener. Everyone needs to see what's happening to our country:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQv-s...ayer_embedded#!

Great link. Thank you.

Yep,sad times.I didnt watch the whole thing,just skipped about.But i did not notice the one thing that troubles millions of people:The great majority of people in government dont know crap about our vehicles and dont care about the long-held ability to freely customize and upgrade every aspect of something that we paid for.When you bought,something,i thought it was a right to do whatever you want with it.An exception going to extreme things of course,such as killing someone needlessly.

I hope my turnips are not on the hit list.

Took a sneak peek...rather long, so bookmarked for later viewing.
    Thanks for the post.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    13 mins deep and I took a break.

This is well made. It is not fear mongering in anyway. I mean listen to the points that are being made. I refused a full body scan last time I flew and demanded the old school method. After bitching enough they finally gave in but it is getting ridiculous to fly anymore. We really gotta take our union back, too bad the repub taking over the congress is just another illusion and let down.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

I was totally in agreement until the end, when it turned out I was watching an hour-long gold commercial.
    Ek = 1/2 (m*v^2)

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Took a sneak peek...rather long, so bookmarked for later viewing.
    Thanks for the post.
    I started watching it at work but my computer there is so slow I forwarded it home and watched it there.

It's amazing how many people dont know our founding fathers equated democracy with tyranny, and created a "Constitutional Republic".

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
    I was totally in agreement until the end, when it turned out I was watching an hour-long gold commercial.
    This is what the creators of the video had to say when asked if they sell gold: "We do no make any recommendations as to where to buy gold
    and we do not sell gold. We suggest that you shop around
    from different sources and try to pay as small of a premium
    as possible over the current spot price of gold, which can
    be found at: http://www.
    kitco.com/charts/livegold.html"

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Foster View Post
    This is what the creators of the video had to say when asked if they sell gold: "We do no make any recommendations as to where to buy gold
    and we do not sell gold. We suggest that you shop around
    from different sources and try to pay as small of a premium
    as possible over the current spot price of gold, which can
    be found at: http://www.
    kitco.com/charts/livegold.html"
    Ever heard of a pump and dump? Not saying that gold is a scam, but a lot of companies and organizations like these are pumping gold right now because their members are currently holding it or selling it.
    Ek = 1/2 (m*v^2)

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
    Yeah, there probably commodity traders, “ oww I sell really things not some government or corporate debt” yeah like they ever actually touch the stuff. Anywise enjoy the add

So maybe buy other currencies. I don’t know much about FX trading but you can make a lot of money in that.
    Last edited by AlexHassin; November 10th, 2010 at 10:33 PM. Reason: more info

VIP Member
    Didn't look at the flick so my comment is just limited to response to a few participants remarks.

Every time I see an add on TV urging folks to buy gold, I'm thinking someone's got something they want to sell while the price is high. If it was such a great long term investment, people wouldn't buy air time to hawk it. They'd want to hold it.

I think there is presently an horrendous market bubble in gold and when the merry-go-round stops there are going to be
    a lot of big losers. IMO a reasonable price for gold in today's world is somewhere between 300 and 700 an ounce. 1400 is wildly over priced ---just my worthless opinion. If I actually knew something maybe I'd be rich.

Now, what I wish I had was some Australian dollars. I'd have made a 30% gain in the last two years. No guts no glory.

I think they have one of two tactics hear. 1 they own a bit of physical gold, they bought cheep and now want to sell high, the video makes them known and attempts to raise demand and there gold’s price. Second they own stock in mining companies or paper commodity trade gold, not actual physical gold. By creating more demand the spot price of gold rises and that makes mining companies look better so there stock rise which they can then sell. Or sell the commodity.

Invest in steel, polymer, brass and lead.

I watched about half of it yesterday. It is interesting how they spin stuff. I forget the particulars but I stopped counting times I said "wrong" at twelve. As far as it being a gold commercial I didn't see that part, they were just into the money stuff when I had to log off. I used to own gold. I needed some quick cash. When I went to sell I couldn't believe what the guy was willing to pay me. I too think it should really be about where Hopyard estimates it. But as long as there is fear, rational or irrational, of economic collapse, demand will remain high.
    As long as demand is high, the price is high. As long as the price is high people are going to use it to point out how the dollar is collapsing and how gold is the only way to protect yourself.
    For some reason I keep thinking of the Hunt brothers...........
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links