University security officers "on leave" after exposing university's anti-gun policy

This is a discussion on University security officers "on leave" after exposing university's anti-gun policy within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Coder A semi-auto that has a full mag, but nothing in the chamber is "unloaded" in Utah. 1) Rack slide, 2) pull ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: University security officers "on leave" after exposing university's anti-gun policy

Quote Originally Posted by Coder View Post
    A semi-auto that has a full mag, but nothing in the chamber is "unloaded" in Utah. 1) Rack slide, 2) pull trigger.

If you have a CC permit, you may carry loaded.
    Another meaningless and unenforceable restriction. Do any of the morons making up these rules actually think they make a difference?
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
    You are not paranoid if They are actually out to get you, however, They probably are not and you probably are.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by chivvalry View Post
    Do any of the morons making up these rules actually think they make a difference?
    Well of course these rules make a difference. The difference is that law-abiding citizens are now at a little bit more of a disadvantage against the BGs.
    We're all in favor of reducing violent crime. It's just that pro-gunners have a method that is proven effective. Anti-gunners don't.
    ---
    John Moses Browning day is January 24th, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Coder View Post
    Well of course these rules make a difference. The difference is that law-abiding citizens are now at a little bit more of a disadvantage against the BGs.
    Truth.
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
    You are not paranoid if They are actually out to get you, however, They probably are not and you probably are.

Senior Member Array Phillep Harding's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 old 0311 View Post
    I don't know you or your feelings but with me FORCING me to "GET USED TO" something in not the way to win my heart, and mind.
    Yet how much have we been forced to get used to by those who feel a desire or need to control others? We have been forced to bow to the inevitable, not so? Those of us who are forced to /not/ carry in the open have had to concede to those who are impolite in insisting they have a "right" to "not feel uncomfortable" at something they see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links