Virginia Legeslative session

This is a discussion on Virginia Legeslative session within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Virginia members, If you can join us on Monday, please do so. See DC Gun Rights Examiner: http://tinyurl.com/4hxuwmn SNIP Calling it "Operation Freedom's No Loophole," ...

Thread: Virginia Legeslative session

VIP Member

Virginia members,

If you can join us on Monday, please do so.

See DC Gun Rights Examiner: http://tinyurl.com/4hxuwmn

SNIP
    Calling it "Operation Freedom's No Loophole," the Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) will rally at the Virginia Capitol on Monday, January 17, 2011, also a federal holiday known as Martin Luther King Day. In a press release issued today, VCDL declared its aim to "make Virginia both a 'shall accept' & 'constitutional carry' state this session." . . .
    SNIP
    If you can't be there, please review the Legislation Tracking Tool, found on the main page of VCDL's web site and get involved via email, telephone, letter, or visit later in the session:

http://www.vcdl.org/static/2011leg.html

Hope to see you there.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

WVCDL also has similiar bills.
    The universal CCW recognition bill is a must. You end up leaving potential reciprocity on the table by not doing so.

One question though-If this passes, will VA still be able to sign reciprocity agreements? There are a few states that specifically require an agreement, no matter if you recognize them or not.
    "The right of the whole people, old and young, men, women and boys, and not militia only, to keep and bear arms of every description, not such merely as are used by the militia, shall not be infringed, curtailed, or broken in upon, in the smallest degree..."
    Nunn v. State GA 1848

Sponsored Links