Great article by Ann Coulter

This is a discussion on Great article by Ann Coulter within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; WHAT LIBERALS DON'T KNOW ABOUT GUNS, CHAPTER 217 February 2, 2011 Fresh off of blaming Jared Loughner's killing spree in the Tucson mall on Sarah ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great article by Ann Coulter

Great article by Ann Coulter

WHAT LIBERALS DON'T KNOW ABOUT GUNS, CHAPTER 217
    February 2, 2011

Fresh off of blaming Jared Loughner's killing spree in the Tucson mall on Sarah Palin, liberals are now blaming it on high-capacity magazines. They might as well imprison everyone named "Jared" to prevent a crime like this from ever happening again.

During the presidential campaign, Obama said: "I don't know of any self-respecting hunter that needs 19 rounds of anything. You don't shoot 19 rounds at a deer, and if you do, you shouldn't be hunting." It would have been more accurate for him to end that sentence after the word "hunter."

It's so adorable when people who wouldn't know a high-capacity magazine from Vanity Fair start telling gun owners what they should want and need.

In fact, high-capacity mags put a predator like Loughner at a disadvantage because they are so long, unwieldy and difficult to conceal. This may be why the Tucson shooting appears to be the first spree killing involving a high-capacity magazine. It would have been easier for Loughner to bring two guns.............................................. ...

Read The Rest Of The Article Here:
    http://www.anncoulter.com/

2. Remove Ads

I might become an Ann Coulter fan!
    PT145, CZ52, PM for carry. Lots of others to look at

Too much logic for many to understand.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

Libs can't comprehend logic
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    I have been a longtime reader and fan of hers, even when I do not agree. Her logic and writing style are fantastic-I am always going "Yeah! My thoughts exactly!".
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Input, I need more Input!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

My horse knows this...........horse sense.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

I often don't like her, but that was a very good argument against these freedom-hating fools we are up against.

I read and enjoyed her article as well.

I have seen a true Liberal, who ever understood logic.

I liked Megyn Kelly's question to the Senator supporting the magazine capacity limitation, she asked him if he really thought this would help anything, of which he gave a long response. She stared at him and said, "Senator, murder is illegal too, but that didn't stop him ... did it ? So why do you think passing another law like this would ? "
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

She's not scared to say stuff like that. Very nice.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

She can certainly 'stir the pot'...not afraid to speak her mind...I agree with most of what she says.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Pretty good comparisons between tragedies in which no one was armed, and someone was...
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Distinguished Member Array Fitch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    I liked Megyn Kelly's question to the Senator supporting the magazine capacity limitation, she asked him if he really thought this would help anything, of which he gave a long response. She stared at him and said, "Senator, murder is illegal too, but that didn't stop him ... did it ? So why do you think passing another law like this would ? "
    Megyn Kelly is outstanding. Objective, honest, articulate, knowledgable, thinks on her feet, and and just plain scary smart. She lets people talk enough to get their point out, but she doesn't get pushed around on the air by anybody.

Fitch
    “The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety), by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.” by H. L. Mencken

Well stated by Coulter!
    'Be careful, even in small matters' - Miyamoto Musashi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links