Where can I get one of these?

This is a discussion on Where can I get one of these? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This screen capture comes from MSNBC. Read the caption on the left. If your local gun store carries this item please pm me because I ...

Thread: Where can I get one of these?

This screen capture comes from MSNBC. Read the caption on the left. If your local gun store carries this item please pm me because I want one!

HC

You might try South Africa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milkor_MGL
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

Distinguished Member Array TerriLi's Avatar
    One of many Grenade launchers, never seen one available to non Leos or Military.
    I know not what this "overkill" means.

Honing the knives, Cleaning the longguns, Stocking up ammo.

Obviously, if they found it in Mexico you can get it from any mom and pops gun shop on the border, or one of those evil gun shows.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Oh gosh my local Pawn shop has tons of those all the time, but every time I go to visit they must be sold out because can never seem to get there in time to look at one.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TerriLi View Post
    One of many Grenade launchers, never seen one available to non Leos or Military.
    I am curious wth a LEO needs something like that for (not the CS gas launchers)? Those are made for one thing only and that is "Insurgent Detergent". Period!
    Doesn't mean you shouldn't have one being a free American and all, protected under the 2a. Wait ... im confused now?
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Sponsored Links