Texas Girl on Gun Control

This is a discussion on Texas Girl on Gun Control within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Thought you guys/gals might be interested in this video. You may have seen it, it's been around awhile. Here's a video that I guarantee you ...

Thread: Texas Girl on Gun Control

Thought you guys/gals might be interested in this video. You may have seen it, it's been around awhile. Here's a video that I guarantee you won't forget anytime soon! She didn't cry, although she came close to losing it, and she gave those politicians a reality check they dearly needed.

Texas girl and State Legislator, Suzanna Gratia-Hupp, had the encroachment on her second amendment rights graphically illustrated to her in real life at the Luby's cafeteria shooting in Killeen, Texas.

The honorable U.S. senator from New York, Chuck Schumer, was getting a little uncomfortable in his chair as she unloaded both barrels on "the committee." The room was absolutely dead quiet throughout her testimony and the gun banners (meaning Senators who want to BAN citizens' ownership of all firearms) were absolutely speechless as this little Texas lady chews them up and spits them out.

At least she knows what the 2nd amendment is really all about, and is certainly not one who suffers fools lightly.
    I hope it works, this is the first video I have posted.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1537893819675#
    Guns Have Only Two Enemies: Rust and Politicians.

Two thumbs up!!!!

I don't think anyone has ever said it better than Suzanna Gratia-Hupp.

She is one strong lady.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Just want to bump this thread back to the top. I think it is very impressive, she is smart, honest, and clear; and she makes the tired old clichéd remarks normally used to rebuke pro gun speakers sound stupid before they can be uttered.

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    I've seen this video before but it was just as effective the second time around. Sadly, it probably fell on deaf ears. The politicians in the room would most likely have been flanked by their armed body guards and would have cared less how many of them were killed by an insane gunman. There is nothing more dangerous than a liberal with an agenda.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Beware the scorned woman! I ate at that restaurant when I was in Killen, now (or when I was there) a Chinese restaurant. I didn't realize it was the same place until later.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    [Before Oct. 16, 1991, the Central Texas town of Killeen was perhaps best known for its proximity to the Army base at Fort Hood, and Luby's was known only regionally as a popular cafeteria chain that served a wide variety of inexpensive dishes. But on that day, both came to be linked to what was then the worst mass murder in U.S. history. At 12:45 p.m., 35-year-old George Hennard of nearby Belton drove his pickup truck through a window at the Killeen Luby's and killed 24 people.]

If gun control saves just one life, it's worth it. Of course, here IT COST 24 LIVES. But who's counting, right?
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

I saw that video a long time ago and I have seen it many times since then. She sends a very good message...

She was an incredibly brave woman to tell it exactly like it is, without trying to sugarcoat anything. She absolutely nailed it at the very end.

Awesome video and awesome testimony to the 2A.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Sponsored Links