Defensive Carry banner

Illinois Officials Spar Over Order to Make List of Gun Owners Public

690 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  rammerjammer 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Makes me, again, proud to be a retired Trooper! How do all of these people get elected in Illinois? Is it the water?

#6 ·
Makes me, again, proud to be a retired Trooper! How do all of these people get elected in Illinois? Is it the water?
Honestly I don't know, but it seems like a lot of people only show concern over the rights that they want, instead of the rights of everyone. The entire state is unfortunately left to the will of the city of Chicago, which amounts to approximately 65% of the entire state's population. The more rural folks who probably wouldn't vote those kinds of policies and policy makers into office don't stand much of a chance come election time.

#7 ·
WOW. That is simply beyond words and makes me furious to think about it. Anyone with 2 cents of common sense or logic knows thats a VERY BAD IDEA. Another reason I will never live in the state of Illinois. :aargh4:

Bravo for the state police however. I hope the people of Illinois wise up and salvage whats left of their state and make some wise decisions come election time. Oh wait - they just voted in Obummers right hand guy as mayor in Chicago. Nevermind...

#8 ·
I never have to come up with an excuse as to why I moved away form Illinois after 52 years...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.