Florida bill would prevent doctors from "interrogating children about daddy's guns."

Florida bill would prevent doctors from "interrogating children about daddy's guns."

This is a discussion on Florida bill would prevent doctors from "interrogating children about daddy's guns." within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Time to put an end to this damned nonsense: According to the story, the American Academy of Pediatrics has made "the banning of handguns a ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By jdsumner

Thread: Florida bill would prevent doctors from "interrogating children about daddy's guns."

Time to put an end to this damned nonsense: According to the story, the American Academy of Pediatrics has made "the banning of handguns a priority under the guise of a childrenís safety issue," which has led to incidents such as this:

"A woman in Ocala, FL refused to answer her pediatricianís inquiries during her daughters routine physical checkup and as a result was given 30 days to find a replacement pediatrician for her three children."

Any Floridians here on DC.com might want to get behind this. The linked full story provides a link to contact your state senators: Link
    Later.

VIP Member
    Some things just really tick me off. This is one. Good luck with the legislation. One of the penalties should be permanent revocation of the doctor's license to practice medicine. That should put an end to such nonsense. Now to find out what OH is doing...
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

When my kids' pediatrician asked this of my son, ( i was in the room), I asked her is she was a firearms safety instructor. She replies she wasn't. I then asked if she was trained in firearms at all. No. I then let her know that it sounded to me as tho she was practicing medicine outside of her training, and as far as I knew, that was indeed considered "malpractice". Funny, no more questions.

dan
    surefire7 and packinnova like this.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Bill? We don't got no bill. We don't need no stinkin' Bill!

Just find a doc who doesn't give a rat's butt about you and your guns (and that's most of them). Good riddence to any snoopy MDs. Their loss of patient income is our gain.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

When the Dr's had a strike in Florida in the 70's..... the death rate went down. So, you may not be losing much.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    When the Dr's had a strike in Florida in the 70's..... the death rate went down. So, you may not be losing much.
    Death takes a holliday....

Funny how that works isn't it?

Yep, and if we did away with lawyers the legal system would work, and we could all understand the laws, and out tax laws would be understandable, but I don't have the time to continue this!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Sponsored Links