Constitution Watch

Constitution Watch

This is a discussion on Constitution Watch within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hey Guys, Over on Constitution Watch, Iíve now updated the first page to include a poll on the particular bills on the home pagel. I ...

Thread: Constitution Watch

Constitution Watch

Hey Guys,

Over on Constitution Watch, Iíve now updated the first page to include a poll on the particular bills on the home pagel. I hope you guys come over and vote when you have time. It will be interesting to view the results. Also, don't be bashful about leaving a comment.

You can only vote once and/or view the results and it is anonymous.
    Constitution Watch…..Dedicated to Bobby's vigil

Chris

Nearly any kind of gun control bill would pass the US senate.

Sorry, but I disagree.

The previous Congress (111th) held a vast majority in BOTH Chambers, and even with that majority, not one single gun control bill made it out of committee of either Chamber.

This Congress (112th), with the Republicans holding a vast majority in the House, and the Dems holding only a slight majority in the Senate, I donít think any gun legislation will get passed in the Senate either. The Class 1 Senators will certainly be careful if they are looking to return in Ď12.

Chris

Sponsored Links