New anti Gun ad. It makes me want to puke!!! - Page 3

New anti Gun ad. It makes me want to puke!!!

This is a discussion on New anti Gun ad. It makes me want to puke!!! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; It's a free country and everyone will have to decide on which side of the barrel they want to stand if a bad guy shows ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: New anti Gun ad. It makes me want to puke!!!

Sponsor
    It's a free country and everyone will have to decide on which side of the barrel they want to stand if a bad guy shows up.

Regards, Gato
    Go with the glow

What in blazes name is an assault clip?

The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters.

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    I knew I shouldn't have watched that, I knew what watching that video was going to do to my nice "happy Friday mood"... Those people are morons, just complete utter morons. "It was a sad day in this country when stupidity stopped being fatal"
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    Why bother with the target euphemism? This "ad" is about as ridiculous as the running-over-the-kid-at-the-fastfood-drivethrough ad from the Drug Council a few years ago.

They gotta scare the sheep out there!

-- Oh man! You've got to search out "ban assault clip" on YouTube. I liked the Doomsday Version & the Free Speech Versions of this video!
    Last edited by ArkhmAsylm; May 20th, 2011 at 12:13 PM. Reason: * add content *
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus222 View Post
    This video really reminded me of this movie scene. LOL
    I wondered if anyone would remember this one. One of my favorites of all time.

VIP Member
    JOHNSMITH likes this.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

VIP Member
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

VIP Member

Distinguished Member Array USPnTX's Avatar
    Wow -- I'm pretty sure I lost brain cells just watching that video!!
    "Do not fear those who disagree with you; fear those that do and are too cowardly to admit it" - Napoleon

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    The Brady Campaign? Are they still around? Seriously?
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

VIP Member
    Stupid ad by stupid people. I marked it as promoting terrorism on you tube.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Quote Originally Posted by TN_Mike View Post
    What the hell is an assault clip?
    Take a rubber band and attach a paper clip to it. Pulling the paper clip increases velocity and over all mass increases ones accuracy and lethality in ninth grade home room.

Sorry OPFOR only got to page 2 of the thread
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

At least he was wearing eye and hearing protection. We all know terrorists like monkey bars and safety.
    " The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissenger

Ain't that something.

Comments disabled on the video... ratings disabled on the video... can't leave a comment on the BradyCampaign user page. LOL. They do the same thing on facebook - block anyone with a rational, dissenting comment from commenting. They actively block people who wish to have a rational discussion. Meanwhile, on the pro gun groups, lots of antis come on there all the time and people take the time to rationally answer all of their questions. What a difference.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links