Now I went and did it. (good & bad)

This is a discussion on Now I went and did it. (good & bad) within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; After 55 of my 64 years in Minnesota I retired (good thing) and moved in with my significant other just outside of La Crosse, Wisconsin. ...

Thread: Now I went and did it. (good & bad)

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar

After 55 of my 64 years in Minnesota I retired (good thing) and moved in with my significant other just outside of La Crosse, Wisconsin. Lovely woman lovely area NO CONCEAL CARY LAW!!!. Hope it passes soon. Takes 60 days to get my Drivers Lic. changed in this state but new plates had to be on in two days. go figure. I was told to not notify MN of my move till I have a new LIC. But not sure that's good advice. Besides my carry permit will expire this fall and then what? May have to go for a Utah permit till something happens here. Oh well what we do for love.
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

Best of luck!!! Start calling your new state reps/senators and letting them know you want CC in your new state.
    "He who does not punish evil commands it to be done." - Leonardo da Vinci

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Congratulations on the 'love'. (I moved 80 miles for mine ) But, bad luck on the no CC. Keep your guard up, and your OC handy. And keep smiling.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

The things done for love..bad news on the lack of CC but like stated already right the reps etc.. you'd be surprised what that can accomplish if approached in the right fashion

Sponsored Links