NRA Convention People Stay Out Of Primanti Bro's In PGH.

This is a discussion on NRA Convention People Stay Out Of Primanti Bro's In PGH. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; https://www.facebook.com/media/set/f...75301372515131 They only made this announcement (below) because they knew they were going to lose revenue due to a proposed botcott by the NRA people. ...

Thread: NRA Convention People Stay Out Of Primanti Bro's In PGH.

Administrator

Post NRA Convention People Stay Out Of Primanti Bro's In PGH.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/f...75301372515131

They only made this announcement (below) because they knew they were going to lose revenue due to a proposed botcott by the NRA people.
    The NRA people are expected to drop upwards of 23 Million dollars in Pittsburgh.
    The folks do have a long standing anti-gun stance.
    As much as I always liked their sandwiches (in my younger days) piled high with cole slaw and french fries. I'll survive without them.
    I'll personally never eat there again.

They can't bullcrap their way out of this one.

"It has come to the attention of the management of Primanti Bros. Restaurant that a cook in one of our restaurants was photographed in a Mayors Against Illegal Guns t-shirt. (A complete lie ALL of their employees were proudly wearing the shirts)
    This is not an endorsement of this issue by the Primanti Bros. Restaurants. Primanti’s is in the hospitality business and welcomes guests from all walks of life, with a mission to make every one of our guests feel welcomed. It is not infrequent that our guests ask the Primanti staff to pose for a photo. There are photos of the Primanti staff with Glenn Beck, Hillary Clinton, John McCain and Billy Gardell. This is not an endorsement of the CBS Show Mike & Molly although we do think it’s very funny. The fact that this request was accommodated by the staff is not an endorsement of this organizations position nor was this picture posted by an employee of Primanti’s. Primanti Bros. Restaurant has no opinion on this issue; however if you ask us about sandwiches we will have a very passionate opinion.

We welcome all conventioneers to our restaurants and will continue to be an ambassador of the Pittsburgh community. The community of Pittsburgh has embraced the Almost Famous Primanti sandwich and we feel strongly that we embrace all visitors into our community."

2. Remove Ads

Those who will not govern their own behavior are slaves waiting for a master; one will surely find them.

Administrator
    Thanks Ryan. I moved that link up to my OP.

Senior Moderator
    I posted the link on their Facebook page, since they claim it was "a cook".

I suggested honesty would be a better policy.
    Battle Plan (n) - a list of things that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.
    Blame it on Sixto - now that is a viable plan.

Administrator
    Thanks Matt.

Links