LEO Encounter Traffic accident

This is a discussion on LEO Encounter Traffic accident within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I am glad that you are ok, that was to close. At least the driver of the car stopped. I had a similar incident happen ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: LEO Encounter Traffic accident

Distinguished Member
    I am glad that you are ok, that was to close. At least the driver of the car stopped.

I had a similar incident happen to me, we just didn't touch. I was able to move over in my lane far enough and slow down enough that they moved over right in front of me. It was a elderly couple in a big Lincoln, they never saw me or heard me.

2. Remove Ads

decided to ride my Bike Honda 750,I was riding on a 3 lane frontage road by 83 highway in the lane nearest to the Highway when a Cadillac came out of a Strip Mall Parking lot and instead of turning into the nearest lane as required by law he decided to come into my lane,he never saw me
    I finally got spooked and sold my Goldwing after an increasing number of near misses involving people who didn't see me. I'm riding one of the biggest motorcycles on the road and I'm lit up like a Christmas tree and I still almost get killed by people who don't know I'm there. I'm glad you survived this one Dukalmighty. Be careful amigo.

Glad you weren't hurt or bike damaged worse. You already know you have to keep you head on a swivel and look out.

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Maybe MCs should have strobes on them like school buses.

When I go to Texas, those frontage roads really freak me out. Weird interstate setup compared to the rest of the USA.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links