Baltimore(MD) Police Issue 2nd Amendment Decal Warning

This is a discussion on Baltimore(MD) Police Issue 2nd Amendment Decal Warning within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I guess a burrito decal on the rear bumper is a warning that approaching this vehicle an officer could be overcome with skillfully deployed chemical/biological ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Baltimore(MD) Police Issue 2nd Amendment Decal Warning

I guess a burrito decal on the rear bumper is a warning that approaching this vehicle an officer could be overcome with skillfully deployed chemical/biological air dispersed agent
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    Really screw with their minds, place that decal right above a "Thin Blue Line" decal.
    I was thinking the same thing.

I have 1 more year til my youngest graduates HS, I've told all my kids..."Move the hell of of Maryland".
    I already has to Florida, I know the 2 still living with me are going when I do. Not sure about the 4th tho..

HTC Thunderbolt....4G Lightning Speed

Administrator
    These stupid type of bulletins come out all the time for a lot of different subject matters. Its nothing new. Its just some do gooder thinking up stupid ideas and thoughts to make themselves feel like they actually do something worth while.
    TN_Mike likes this.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar
    Here's the real deal on Maryland and the Second Amendment (although I feel sure thee is more to the story here):

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...cBKH_blog.html

A man shot and killed a pit bull in Severn Sunday after the dog and the man’s pit bull began fighting, according to Anne Arundel County police.

Police are also investigating whether the father was properly licensed to carry the firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Rogers View Post
    Here's the real deal on Maryland and the Second Amendment (although I feel sure thee is more to the story here):

Man shoots and kills pit bull in Md. - Crime Scene - The Washington Post

A man shot and killed a pit bull in Severn Sunday after the dog and the man’s pit bull began fighting, according to Anne Arundel County police.
    I'm lost now
    ksholder likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    I'm lost now
    I think he was referring to the article stating the police were investigating to see if the shooter had a right to be carrying a firearm.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    I think he was referring to the article stating the police were investigating to see if the shooter had a right to be carrying a firearm.
    But that would be SOP anywhere....

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Unless I missed something during a comercial, it sounds to me like the wrong dog owner shot the wrong dog. His was the one off the leash and initiated the attack and he shot the dog that was leashed??? Hmmmm

I agree with "gigamortis" just avoid states like Maryland, Illinois, Wisconsin, and California, if I can't defend my life, then they can't have my money...not for gas, or food, or products, or merchandise, or especially taxes. I refuse to support stupidity!
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Anyone want to bet whether they got permission to reprint the photo used off the website? Copyright infringement?

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    But that would be SOP anywhere....
    But in Maryland there is essentially no CCW. Ergo you have no legal right to carry outside your house. Ergo you have no legal right to protect yourself against the attack of a pit bull with a firearm.

In Maryland, chances are good this guy will be prosecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Rogers View Post
    But in Maryland there is essentially no CCW. Ergo you have no legal right to carry outside your house. Ergo you have no legal right to protect yourself against the attack of a pit bull with a firearm.

In Maryland, chances are good this guy will be prosecuted.
    I know that I live here....I was just confused by your post thats all.
    You are allowed to carry on your own property.

Not the best article for giving all the information . It does not say if the shooter was on his own property and I am still confused about which dog he owned. Again the dogs were fighting from the articles account and no dog was attacking a human.

We tend to be straying from the original OP's subject matter.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubborn View Post
    Unless I missed something during a comercial, it sounds to me like the wrong dog owner shot the wrong dog. His was the one off the leash and initiated the attack and he shot the dog that was leashed??? Hmmmm

I agree with "gigamortis" just avoid states like Maryland, Illinois, Wisconsin, and California, if I can't defend my life, then they can't have my money...not for gas, or food, or products, or merchandise, or especially taxes. I refuse to support stupidity!

^^^^^^^^WELL Kinda^^^^^^^^^^^
    Some kids were walking a pit, unleashed, and they came across a lady and girl, walking another pit, which WAS leashed.
    The dogs began to fight, one boy runs home, tells his dad, and the dad comes running up and shoots the ladys LEASHED pit.

Crazy, but sounds like the city and the lady will take legal action against trigger happy pappy.

^^^^^^^^^^I agree with your comment^^^^^^^^^

And would also submit Canada and Mexico as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    Not the best article for giving all the information . It does not say if the shooter was on his own property and I am still confused about which dog he owned. Again the dogs were fighting from the articles account and no dog was attacking a human.

We tend to be straying from the original OP's subject matter.

No it did not ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

indicate in the article that any dog was attacking a person.

I don't understand why the moron did not subdue and take control of his own animal.

I would be willing to wager, a Judge in Maryland will be asking him that very same question shortly.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

So, they may like this shirt either, huh.....

2A NOT for Huners White T-Shirt by rightthings- 10423488
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

There was an incident a year or so ago when an off-duty federal police officer (Pentagon?) shot a dog at a dog park. I seem to recall he was investigated/prosecuted because he was not authorized to carry off-duty, thus he was not authorized to be carrying in the state of Maryland.

It is, quite simply, a very gun unfriendly state.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links