Energized 2nd Amendment Activists Defend Their Civil Rights In Sunnyvale, CA

This is a discussion on Energized 2nd Amendment Activists Defend Their Civil Rights In Sunnyvale, CA within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Despite the Golden State's national reputation of being a lost cause, civil rights activists in California are standing up in defense of the 2nd Amendment ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By redbeardsong

Thread: Energized 2nd Amendment Activists Defend Their Civil Rights In Sunnyvale, CA

Energized 2nd Amendment Activists Defend Their Civil Rights In Sunnyvale, CA

Despite the Golden State's national reputation of being a lost cause, civil rights activists in California are standing up in defense of the 2nd Amendment in dramatically-growing numbers and the gun control lobby is reeling from this public outcry against their highly-unpopular agenda. Don't count out the left coast just yet.

Energized 2nd Amendment Activists Defend Their Civil Rights In Sunnyvale, CA - Oakland Gun Rights | Examiner.com
    "History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - General Dwight D. Eisenhower

Oakland Gun Rights Examiner at Examiner.com

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-1...yih-chau-chang

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Good for the folks. Here's hoping the powers that be listen.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Good luck, I think the politicians in California are so removed from the people that they do what they want regardless of what the masses desire.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

With that sort of citizen turnout, it will be very interesting to see what the city leaders choose to do next.

You can only treat people like serbs and servants for a little while,until somebody cries out enough,and somebody else joins him and then a hundred and then a thousand,History has shown what happens when people in power ignore the majority of the population
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    You can only treat people like serFs and servants for a little while...
    FTFY ;)
    gasmitty and Tzadik like this.

When I was a teenager, I got my first training with firearms in the SF Bay Area. It's not like you can't own guns in California. You certainly can. They're just a bit restrictive with CCW. So I've always been critical of people here who say "Commifornia," and similar. No need for that.

It's good, though, to see Californians finally demanding the same rights most other states grant their citizens. All states should be "shall-issue" states and have reciprocity for licensees.
    "It may seem difficult at first, but everything is difficult at first."

Long read...certainly an uphill battle, but at least there is still SOME hope.
    Commiefornia seems about lost to me.OMO
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I remembered living in San Mateo for thirty years before moving to Texas. I was always fearful for my guns when I lived in CA expecting for DOJ to come for them. I am proud of these people attending this meeting but doubt that this has hit the major press in CA.

Quote Originally Posted by shockwave View Post
    When I was a teenager, I got my first training with firearms in the SF Bay Area. It's not like you can't own guns in California. You certainly can. They're just a bit restrictive with CCW. So I've always been critical of people here who say "Commifornia," and similar. No need for that.

It's good, though, to see Californians finally demanding the same rights most other states grant their citizens. All states should be "shall-issue" states and have reciprocity for licensees.

it is not just restrictive on carrying. my rifle is totally legal in Arizona, but in California the possession of the rifle is a felony.

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    Same with my AK
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

They're just a bit restrictive with CCW. So I've always been critical of people here who say "Commifornia," and similar. No need for that.
    Commiefornia,Caliphornia,the Peoples Republik of Californika...its all the same. Most people are just calling it like they see it.

I was born in San Diego, and went to boot camp there in 78'.

Sometime ago I thought I'd go back see some of my kinfolk and do some sightseeing, it'd been over 25 years since I'd been there. I was shocked, amazed and deeply saddened by what I saw. Many places resembled Mexico, with signs in Spanish, and I was a minority everywhere I went. I thought I'd go up north a bit and was amazed to find myself again in the minority, this time by Chinese. I made the mistake of going to Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco and had about a dozen he/she's and other confused people try to ask me out for a date.

Dont get me started on the gun issue. Most of what I have is not even legal there. I have a hard time understanding why I can defend myself most everywhere else but there I am not "allowed" to defend myself. If for some reason I hurt myself and need to go to an ER somewhere, I have to wade through dozens of illegals that use the ER for a walk in clinic. It aslo puzzles me to see the "state" spend a fortune on resources to imprison an other wise law abiding gun owner because he might own something that they dont like, while letting gangbangers walk around with guns stuck in their pants acting like its a warzone unopposed.

Nope...California is lost. Its over. GONZO...kaput. The smart people there are leaving in droves...they are abandoning the land that they once loved.

While I do applaude the efforts of those few that still think they have rights there, they are not looking at the big picture. There is a time to fight and there is a time to run. What they are doing amounts to trying to empty the ocean with a cup. It just aint gonna happen.

Links