Obama Orders Launched Fast and Furious

This is a discussion on Obama Orders Launched Fast and Furious within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Wow! YouTube - ‪Obama Orders Launched Fast and Furious‬‏...

Thread: Obama Orders Launched Fast and Furious

Obama Orders Launched Fast and Furious

NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member

2. Remove Ads

I'm just wondering when he gets arrested for overstepping his authority as POTUS and Holder gets taken down for committing Felonies while AG,unbelievable the crap they think they can get away with
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Won't even get a censure. Granted I'd love to see the top of the respective food chains finally get their due, but it won't happen. Teflon appears to be standard issue upon election and or appointment.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

GM
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I'm just wondering when he gets arrested for overstepping his authority as POTUS and Holder gets taken down for committing Felonies while AG,unbelievable the crap they think they can get away with
    I am sorry, but I have to correct you; it is not just that they think they can get away with it, they also do it.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

VIP Member
    Nothing here. Can we please keep the partisan garbage off this board?
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Senior Moderator
    As of right now everything is speculation. When the facts come out, we can talk about it then.
    Closed.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Links