Gun Crime Initiative in MI

This is a discussion on Gun Crime Initiative in MI within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This story tells you how bad and desparate things are in some cities in MI. Fed and city (Flint) officials want to take a bill ...

Thread: Gun Crime Initiative in MI

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar

Gun Crime Initiative in MI

This story tells you how bad and desparate things are in some cities in MI. Fed and city (Flint) officials want to take a bill being signed by the MI govenor (R), and twist/spin it into an anti-gun deal. Those "bad" guns keep commiting all those crimes doncha' know.

Authorities To Announce Flint Gun Crime Initiative - Detroit Local News Story - WDIV Detroit

2. Remove Ads

I'd call this a step in the right directon... That money will be used to house up to 200 Genesee County Jail prisoners in other counties to free up local space as more arrests are made.

They're going to need a lot more space than 'cots and hots' for 200.OMOYMV
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    I'd call this a step in the right directon... That money will be used to house up to 200 Genesee County Jail prisoners in other counties to free up local space as more arrests are made.

They're going to need a lot more space than 'cots and hots' for 200.OMOYMV
    I don't have any problem (or maybe I do) with warehousing more BGs, it's the unintended use of funds to fight, so called, gun crime that I'm concerned with.

Isn't Flint the city that laid off 50% of the cops and firefighters to save money?
    Try not to screw up so bad they name the screw up after you. (Station 15 saying)

NRA Certifed Instructor

Links