NRA's Wayne LaPierre's Freudian slip at the U.N. A call for armed revolt? - Page 2

NRA's Wayne LaPierre's Freudian slip at the U.N. A call for armed revolt?

This is a discussion on NRA's Wayne LaPierre's Freudian slip at the U.N. A call for armed revolt? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by SFury You need to take everything in context as well. The situation after Katrina was so bad with violent people causing so ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: NRA's Wayne LaPierre's Freudian slip at the U.N. A call for armed revolt?

Quote Originally Posted by SFury View Post
    You need to take everything in context as well. The situation after Katrina was so bad with violent people causing so many problems the solution was to disarm, and then remove, anyone they found. At least for a while. Dealing with people who probably had been shooting either at you, or at your fellow reservists, causes you to re-think your strategy and do what you need to in order to stay safe.

Not every situation is the same. Had the reservists been ordered to disarm citizens that never caused any problems, and in a "saef neighborhood", I wonder what would have been done and said instead. You may be right, then again, you may be wrong. People are funny creatures in many respects.
    you mean like those violent people on the danziger bridge that everyone kept hearing about in the news as shooting at police officers which we now know as factually false and confirmed as such in court of law resulting in LEO's involved being convicted of everything from false statements, witness intimidation, and destruction of evidence? Those violent people?
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Senior Member Array SilenceDoGood's Avatar
    that was a textbook Freudian slip.
    "A government is like fire, a handy servant, but a dangerous master." -- George Washington

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mlkx4 View Post
    Disagree 100% No one has the right to take away my freedoms EVER!! I will fight for my rights, even if they are at my door to take them away. If you try to take away my basic right and means to defend my family, you will have a bad day, as will I.

AMEN!
    "mlkx4" said it all!
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Any politician in this country that supports and actively pursues the signing of the UN Small Arms Treaty is in violation of allegiance to our sovereignty and to one's state, and it is also the betrayal of a trust or confidence; a breach of faith and treachery against the American people.

BTW, this is the very definition of treason. A crime punishable by death.

JMHO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links