Interesting and well put "gun control" ad.

This is a discussion on Interesting and well put "gun control" ad. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Maybe this has been posted, maybe not. If only the anti's would see this...... Here it is:...

Thread: Interesting and well put "gun control" ad.

Interesting and well put "gun control" ad.

Maybe this has been posted, maybe not. If only the anti's would see this...... Here it is:

2. Remove Ads

That about sums it up right there!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Love it, really hits the nail on the head.

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    Outstanding!

The original, better quality version can be found here at antiprise's YouTube page:

‪Criminals For Gun Control 1 Home Invasion‬‏ - YouTube

Part 2 from the Car Jacker's persepective:

‪Criminals For Gun Control 2, Carjacker‬‏ - YouTube
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Thank you ArkhmAsylm. I looked around youtube for the cleaner version but could not locate it. Thanks for finding it. :)

If I had the money, I would certainly pay for some prime time TV advertisement to air those.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

GM
    Yup, I think it has been posted before, but it is worth to see it again. If the antis saw it they should probably just laugh at it and say that it is only "gun nuts" propaganda. Remember, you can explain to someone who does not understand, but you cannot explain to someone who does not want to understand.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Quote Originally Posted by GM View Post
    Yup, I think it has been posted before, but it is worth to see it again. If the antis saw it they should probably just laugh at it and say that it is only "gun nuts" propaganda. Remember, you can explain to someone who does not understand, but you cannot explain to someone who does not want to understand.
    Yes I posted it at Best Gun Control Commercial ever. I am sure others had posted it before me. It s well worth seeing again.
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Links