Obamas executive order gun grab

This is a discussion on Obamas executive order gun grab within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Obama Launches Gun Grab The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store TheAlexJonesChannel July 31, ...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Obamas executive order gun grab

Obamas executive order gun grab

Obama Launches Gun Grab

The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

TheAlexJonesChannel
    July 31, 2011

Below is the Fri. July 29 article by Paul Joseph Watson and Aaron Dykes exposing the larger program. This new mandate by the ATF– imposed without law via executive policy– clearly undermines the 2nd Amendment by conditioning the public that buying guns is illicit.

Placing suspicion on the purchase of more than two guns, filling out purchaser profile reports and making visits to customer homes all chill the notion that gun ownership is still “legal” and “a right.” A type of martial law has been imposed upon the entire Southwest zone in the name of fighting cross-border drug gangs, restricting 2nd Amendment rights and placing the burden of proof upon the seller. Obama’s newly issued Executive Order #13581 ‘Blocking Property of Transnational Criminal Organizations‘ declares a national emergency, nominally going after drug gangs like Las Zetas, yet is written vaguely enough that nearly any entity could be seized if a link is suspected. One such likely target here are the gun shops that ATF and Justice Department have repeatedly tried to link to gun violence. Will dealers who either fail to comply with this paperwork or who are suspected of supplying guns that are later sold across the border be shut down and seized?

Just as drug war border zones extending 100 miles from the border are sold as “Constitution free zones” where rights can be violated, the ATF has effectively obligated gun dealers in 4 states to preemptively report on its customers, despite existing background checks under the FBI. Meanwhile the Justice Department, ATF, FBI & Co. based in Phoenix ran a false flag under Operation Fast & Furious to arm drug gangs to frame sellers in the Southwest border zone. A similar false flag was run in Austin in 2010 where the ATF and local police staged an arrest and declared a ban on private sales in effort to shut down Texas Gun Shows, a favorite target of gun grabbers longing to close “loopholes.”

If Barack Obama, seeking to ban guns “under the radar,” can get away with this bureaucratic tyranny through executive policy under his Presidential agencies, then the executive branch can get away with anything (powers that will also extend to the next GOP stooge in the Oval Office). President Obama “the Constitutional scholar” has dangerously ruled by decree far too many times already: waging war with Libya while arrogantly saying he doesn’t need to consult Congress; taxing carbon dioxide through the EPA when Congress wouldn’t pass legislation; ignoring the Constitution by taking foreign titles under the U.N. and more. Now, after refusing to secure the border, Obama will cynically wage ‘war’ on the drug gangs (openly backed by top Wall Street banks and armed by the executive branch) in order to attack the second amendment by proxy. Gun dealers, induced to inform on their customers, will be painted with fault as firearm restriction sets in– unless we say no.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    LOL who thinks America is free?

Guess what....... land of the free died with the second generation of Soldiers dying to protect it. Everyone after that was just living a fantasy.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Distinguished Member Array alachner's Avatar
    Welcome to The New World Order!
    Erick46590 likes this.
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous... If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for?" [Clint Smith - Thunder Ranch]

The beginning of a horrible Obamanation.

I'm not a huge fan of Obama. But lets give credit where credit is due. So far since he has been in office, there has been little to no talk from the whitehouse about gun control that I've seen.

I will also support any gun control measures that keeps guns out of the hands of criminals (or in this case, drug lords) as long as it doesn't affect the honest citizen from being able to walk into a gun store and buy a gun whenever he/she feels like it. Some people thing I'm a crazy gun fanatic but even I've never bought more than 1 gun in given month. I can't see why it would be a problem to simply fill out a little extra paperwork on the off-chance that I might be buying two or more guns at once.
    mr.stuart and Hopyard like this.
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar
    Although we must always pay attention to gun control legislation,this type of article is one of the reasons ammo is over priced and will stay that way.Remember the panic buying before and after the election? IMO Alex Jones is a nut,very few facts and a lot of bull.
    Pain is the best teacher,but nobody wants to go to his class.

When the past smothers the present, there is only desperation. When the future absorbs the present, life stands still. In either case a decision must be made because you only live now and you are only what you are now.

Quote Originally Posted by adric22 View Post
    I will also support any gun control measures that keeps guns out of the hands of criminals (or in this case, drug lords) as long as it doesn't affect the honest citizen from being able to walk into a gun store and buy a gun whenever he/she feels like it. Some people thing I'm a crazy gun fanatic but even I've never bought more than 1 gun in given month. I can't see why it would be a problem to simply fill out a little extra paperwork on the off-chance that I might be buying two or more guns at once.
    We have a legislature. Their job is to legislate, NOT BATFE. If Congress wants to pass laws I disagree with, I will and can work to derail such legislation. I may lose, but at least I get SOME say in the process. How do you derail people whose jobs you can't control by voting their butts out of office?
    TomEgun, Guest1, Stubborn and 2 others like this.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

I'm not a huge fan of Obama. But lets give credit where credit is due. So far since he has been in office, there has been little to no talk from the whitehouse about gun control that I've seen.

Yes, because the drug lords can't possibly get any gun they want south of the border /sarcasm. Criminals don't buy their guns legally, and people need to figure that out.

He's brought several known anti-gunners into positions of power, has a history of pushing gun control himself, and has even stated while in office that he plans to work on gun control "under the radar." If that's not enough for you, then you're beyond hope.

ANY measure of gun control affects us gun owners. It's the beginning of the end. What starts out seeming like an innocent attempt to keep guns away from criminals turn into a full blown attempt to strip the 2a from the constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey2011 View Post
    Yes, because the drug lords can't possibly get any gun they want south of the border /sarcasm. Criminals don't buy their guns legally, and people need to figure that out.
    Well, here I'm not sure I can agree. Haven't you read this whole scandal the ATF has been dealing with where they allowed hundreds of guns to be sold to drug lords? Where did these sales happen? At local gun stores.

ANY measure of gun control affects us gun owners. It's the beginning of the end. What starts out seeming like an innocent attempt to keep guns away from criminals turn into a full blown attempt to strip the 2a from the constitution.
    While I'll agree that there are anti-gunners out there who have a stated goal of banning all weapons by introducing one piece of gun control at a time, I think those particular people are in the minority. As long as we stand up for our rights we will never allow them to go that far. I am willing to have a slight inconvenience as long as that means there is some effective good come out of it. For example, I don't mind submitting to metal detectors or scanners at the airport if it means that hijackers can't board the planes with weapons. The same is true with gun control. I'm willing to tolerate "some" gun control if it actually has some effective good. Take for example that dumb waiting period we had when they introduced the Brady bill. That waiting period did NO GOOD at all. I see no benefit came from it whatsoever. So that is a type of gun control I could not support. On the other hand, I would not be against some kind of ID card, sort of like a CHL only just for the purpose of buying guns. It would require a background check and perhaps even some very minor safety course certification. Once the card is obtained, when buying a gun you could simply present the card and they could call a number to check it was still valid. That would also greatly help when people sell guns privately. If you were selling a gun to another citizen you could ask for their card and call the number to verify it was still good. That way you'd know you weren't selling to a felon. But, I wouldn't be in favor of the government actually tracking the purchases made with the card.
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

Distinguished Member Array alachner's Avatar
    The drug cartels would never buy guns legally from the United States because it's too risky for them, too expensive, they need a valid US driver's license, they need to file paperwork, they have to pay with cash or credit card and then they need to smuggle them out of the country. Why go through all this hassle, when they can buy them cheaper, faster and even pay with drugs? Also, let's not forget that the cartels usually buy full automatic and military firearms that are not sold legally to civilians (AK-47, UZI, MP5, RPG, etc.). The politicians always try to mix the black market and the civilian market together, to make the general public think that gun control is the problem to reduce crime, violence and control the drug cartels, but what the politicians really want is to control the possession of firearms in the hands of law abiding citizens. An unarmed population is harmless and easy to control.

By the way, I don't give ANY credit to Obama. Seriously. What good has he done for the United States ever since he got into the Oval Office besides some heart warming speeches?
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous... If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for?" [Clint Smith - Thunder Ranch]

Long on word count short on facts. And is the misrepresentation of Fast and Furious intentional or does he just not research stuff a lot before publishing this stuff?
    Typical fear mongering.
    Hopyard likes this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

On the other hand, I would not be against some kind of ID card, sort of like a CHL only just for the purpose of buying guns. It would require a background check and perhaps even some very minor safety course certification. Once the card is obtained, when buying a gun you could simply present the card and they could call a number to check it was still valid. That would also greatly help when people sell guns privately. If you were selling a gun to another citizen you could ask for their card and call the number to verify it was still good. That way you'd know you weren't selling to a felon. But, I wouldn't be in favor of the government actually tracking the purchases made with the card.
    There are already measures in place that work. And from your words, I say you are part of the problem. Im sure you support a national gun registry to huh. Shall not be infringed is pretty clear, and easily understood. We are far from that and need to continue the fight to claim its true intention. Gun control has always been a slippery slope, and we can easily lose our footing. Anti's are always going to push for tighter restrictions, and when they get them into law, they start working on more.

Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    Long on word count short on facts. And is the misrepresentation of Fast and Furious intentional or does he just not research stuff a lot before publishing this stuff?
    Typical fear mongering.
    I agree. And hate the fact that he probably votes.

What world do you live in? Obama loves gun conrol about as much as he loves himself. He is a gun hater...an antigun fanatic. On more than one occasion he has publicly stated that only the Police and Military should have guns. He has appointed some rabid anti gun fanatics. Their records speak for themselves.

I will also support any gun control measures that keeps guns out of the hands of criminals (or in this case, drug lords) as long as it doesn't affect the honest citizen from being able to walk into a gun store and buy a gun whenever he/she feels like it.
    Dude..what do you think gun control is? How do you think it starts? It starts in the name of making us all safer. You need some serious schooling here. Criminals dont follow the law. They do as they dang well please and they laugh at people like you because you are actually making their occupation safer.
    Several states have waiting periods, also known as "cooling off" periods. They do no good at all. They are worthless and in some cases that have been publized they have resulted in the deaths of some good people that couldnt buy a gun to protect themselves from the crook that killed them. Why? All because they followed a worthless law.

Some people thing I'm a crazy gun fanatic but even I've never bought more than 1 gun in given month. I can't see why it would be a problem to simply fill out a little extra paperwork on the off-chance that I might be buying two or more guns at once.
    I dont think you are a crazy gun fanatic, because you dang sure dont think like one. I know lots of gun control fanatics and none of them support gun control in any way,shape or form.

I've bought several guns at once, and I may do it a few times a week. I can see why it would be a problem to fill out a little extra paperwork. Filling out ANY paperwork is gun control. Why does the Federal Government need to know what I am buying? What REAL buisness is if of theirs? Contrary to popular beleif, calling the Feds to get a clearance to buy a gun IS gun control. Why should I have to prove myself innocent of wrongdoing before I first buy a gun?
    What good does it do other than to put me on a list somewhere saying when and where I bought a gun?

Well, here I'm not sure I can agree. Haven't you read this whole scandal the ATF has been dealing with where they allowed hundreds of guns to be sold to drug lords? Where did these sales happen? At local gun stores
    So let me get this straight... some corrupt officials broke the law and you want to punish ME because that happened? Are you a Democrat or what?

While I'll agree that there are anti-gunners out there who have a stated goal of banning all weapons by introducing one piece of gun control at a time, I think those particular people are in the minority
    Wake up brother. Most of the Obama Administration is anti-gun. That particular minority happens to be running the country right now.

On the other hand, I would not be against some kind of ID card, sort of like a CHL only just for the purpose of buying guns. It would require a background check and perhaps even some very minor safety course certification. Once the card is obtained, when buying a gun you could simply present the card and they could call a number to check it was still valid.
    You my friend, are not using your skull. Today its just a card. Tommorow you go through a certification course. Soon, its run by people that just as soon you didn't have a gun and they make the requirements so difficult that it is virtually unobtainable or they make it so expensive that you cant afford it unless you are a millionaire and money is no object.

But, I wouldn't be in favor of the government actually tracking the purchases made with the card

Ahhh...but you already aid and abet the gun controllers even though you may be unwilling.
    Gun Controllers gain ground because of people like you. With "friends" like you aiding the gun rights movement that you claim to be a member of, who needs enemies? A phrase comes to mind here.

" I have met the enemy and he is us".

adric22, you don't get it. The guns sold via the Fast & Furious program were sold illegally. Gun shops were forced by the BATFE to sell them illegally to people in hopes that they were traced back to Mexican drug cartels. This was ordered to happen by the anti-gun head of the BATFE, potentially with the express authority of the President. That issue expressly is at debate now.

The current law is so simple as to whom can, or cannot, own firearms now really does not need anything added to it. Really, what part of the law needs to be expanded on? At least without infringing upon the rights of law-abiding citizens at any rate.

Honestly, with your beliefs being stated here, it should be more difficult to get a drivers license. More people are killed by drunk drivers every year than are killed by guns after all.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Links