Rick Perry and Guns - Page 2

Rick Perry and Guns

This is a discussion on Rick Perry and Guns within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; is anybody gonna comment on the fact that it was a 380???? there is a thread running here about "if i should buy a 380" ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Rick Perry and Guns

is anybody gonna comment on the fact that it was a 380???? there is a thread running here about "if i should buy a 380" and there are 5 pages of most folks sayin "dont do it" is a 380 ok for the Gov but not us plain folk???

Quote Originally Posted by tangoseal View Post
    LOL @ you.

Read my post. 1st I am aware it is shall issue. 2nd Let me paraphrase because people do not read twice and then post on the internet. They just read half of it and then make a fool out of them selves.

I said Why is it that the (Ill add this) Media thinks oh its okay for the Gov to own a concealed weapon, but when its a regular little ole' citizen the "Media" makes a big shabang out of it and thinks we are all terrorist or rednecks with guns?

There is that better. DO NOT EVER TELL ME TO GET MY FACTS STRAIGHT AGAIN - I dont like to be corrected with capitalized letters. Its disrespectful on our forum here boy.
    maybe if you posted a coherent message instead of that hackneyed gibberish people would not misinterpret what you were attempting to say. you can stop flexing your internet muscles now

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paullie View Post
    is anybody gonna comment on the fact that it was a 380???? there is a thread running here about "if i should buy a 380" and there are 5 pages of most folks sayin "dont do it" is a 380 ok for the Gov but not us plain folk???
    Naaaa. Any true Texan should have a 1911 in 45acp or a 44 mag on. He needs to represent.
    paullie likes this.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    maybe if you posted a coherent message instead of that hackneyed gibberish people would not misinterpret what you were attempting to say. you can stop flexing your internet muscles now
    Ahh some one is flexing their muscle at me telling me not to flex my muscles...... oh weeping I am.

I love it. Forum Trolls abound!
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paullie View Post
    nah....it was just a coyote and he was out jogging carrying the .380.....
    who know what else he has in his stockpile
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer

"I got a touch of hangover bureaucrat, don't push me"
    --G.W. McClintock

Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
    If loose gun laws are good for criminals why do criminals support gun control?

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 64zebra View Post
    nah....it was just a coyote and he was out jogging carrying the .380.....
    who know what else he has in his stockpile
    Exactly! His "work" rig probably starts with a 4.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

Quote Originally Posted by tangoseal View Post
    Ahh some one is flexing their muscle at me telling me not to flex my muscles...... oh weeping I am.

I love it. Forum Trolls abound!
    I'm just glad to see an argument on this forum that doesn't involve me in some way.
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

I'm just glad to see an argument on this forum that doesn't involve me in some way.
    Now that was funny right there.

As far as Perry is concerned. Don't think the country can go wrong with that decision on about every level. Bachman is also another strong contender for my vote, but it's a little early to make any definite decisions.
    "Those who would give up essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety" -Benjamin Franklin-

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    I vote pro-gun and pro-life...means their values align pretty well with mine. After that it doesn't seem to matter a whole lot.
    vn6869 and BugDude like this.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I believe Rick Perry will "stick to his guns" and not back down! They're already putting the heat on him......just hope this biased left wing media doesn't twist everything around like they generally do! You know they're gonna try.....Hopefully, enough people are getting wise to their ways! We need a President that will stand up for our country and it's citizens and quit bowing down to our enemies and apologizing to the whole world!
    Buckj, TN_Mike and FlashBack like this.
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Quote Originally Posted by TXOutfitter View Post
    I believe Rick Perry will "stick to his guns" and not back down! They're already putting the heat on him......just hope this biased left wing media doesn't twist everything around like they generally do! You know they're gonna try.....Hopefully, enough people are getting wise to their ways! We need a President that will stand up for our country and it's citizens and quit bowing down to our enemies and apologizing to the whole world!
    AMEN! I think it's them that owe us an apology.
    TN_Mike likes this.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    The Brady Bunch has this smear piece:

http://www.bradynetwork.org/site/Mes...761.0&pgwrap=n

And CBS is drinking the Kool Aid over his 'evolution' comment:

In exchange with child, Perry calls evolution a "theory" - with "gaps" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Looks like all guns are firing at Perry, I guess that means he's the best shot to beat Obama.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002 View Post

And CBS is drinking the Kool Aid over his 'evolution' comment:

In exchange with child, Perry calls evolution a "theory" - with "gaps" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Looks like all guns are firing at Perry, I guess that means he's the best shot to beat Obama.
    EXACTLY! That's what it means. He's pro-gun and a Christian, that makes him a whacko in the press/media.
    Or of course you could always call The Brady Center and tell them what you think (202) 898-0792
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002 View Post

Yeah - I found it.. here's what I have to say about it:

Dear Friend,
    Is this the type of President the American public wants?
    Yes, it is.

When asked if he was armed on the campaign trail, Texas Governor Rick Perry smiled and replied, "That’s why it’s called concealed."
    Yep! That was a good answer. The only answer that would have also been acceptable is "Yes, always."

Stop this extremism before it reaches
    the White House!
    Well, if we want to stop extremism, then the Brady bunch is the group to try to stop.

The Republican primary campaign has hardly begun and already it is being dominated by extremists. None as scary as Rick Perry who brazenly carries weapons — concealed and revealed. Even on the campaign trail!
    Somehow I bet others have carried on the campaign trail too, you just didn't know about it.

Only an egotistical extremist would carry a loaded weapon into a crowd — encouraging others to do so.
    I guess I'm an egotistical extremist too, because I do it all of the time.

Is this where America is headed? Is this the America you want for our nation’s children?
    I sure hope so..

Polls prove over and over again that Americans support sensible gun laws
    I agree - but your group wants senseless gun laws.

and don’t want guns in public places. Our goal is for our elected officials to reflect the will of the American people
    Then shut up and quit pestering us, Perry does reflect the will of the American people.
    JoJoGunn and TN_Mike like this.
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

Well said adric22!
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links