Rick Perry and Guns - Page 4

Rick Perry and Guns

This is a discussion on Rick Perry and Guns within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; It is good for us...when the nobility of this country admit they carry..Jeb Bush got jammed up at Sea-Tac (before 9-11) walkin on with a ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Rick Perry and Guns

It is good for us...when the nobility of this country admit they carry..Jeb Bush got jammed up at Sea-Tac (before 9-11) walkin on with a small carry gun in his attache' case..memory serves poorly .. he was between jobs..you know, banker , governor, what ever..but he gave US ,the affernative defense for haveing a pistol in forbidden federal space....I FORGOT...that is correct ,Fed officals did jam him up in Seattle Federal court , and that was his defense ,I forgot I had it in my carry on..I always carry....and he walked....

Living in Texas my entire adult life, I've seen them come and go. Perry is not one of my favorite people, but then again, most that tend to rise to high office aren't either. I will say that he's very pro 2nd Ammendment and has supported everything coming out of the state legislature, and has pushed for some that haven't made it through. He's awfully cozy with with the money men and there are some curious decisions that reek of favoritism, but by and large he's done a decent job.

For those that talk about his time as a Democrat, most people don't realize that Texas Democrats are typically more conservative than most Republicans out there in the other 48. I would imagine that supporting Gore was simply toeing the partly line and being a good soldier. Mistakes of youth can be overlooked.

I remember the coyote story well. He shot it with a Ruger LCP with a Crimson Trace laser when it came up on him and what I believe was his daughter's dog.

If I have my facts straight, I believe he flew C130's as an Air Force Captain.

I voted for him in the Texas gubenatorial primary over Kay Bailey Hutchison, and will most likely support him in the Republican primary as well. I would love to see Ron Paul make it through, but fear he's not electable.

Cheers!
    CountryGal likes this.
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sponsored Links