"Legally Carrying a Weapon is a Crime"

This is a discussion on "Legally Carrying a Weapon is a Crime" within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by baren tcon67, I have my moments ... far and in between ... but my moments of clarity:) It is disgusting that are ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: "Legally Carrying a Weapon is a Crime"

Quote Originally Posted by baren View Post
    tcon67, I have my moments ... far and in between ... but my moments of clarity:) It is disgusting that are some that enforce the laws, believe themselves above the law.
    I hear Ya!!

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by LongRider View Post
    No I live in a free state where folks don't wet their panties every time they see an open carry gun. I stand up in my state for our rights here. I have no wish to fight others peoples battles for them, especially not for those who won't stand up for themselves.
    Big talk from someone who doesn't live here.

It's easy to be brave when it's not you staring down the legal system, isn't it...
    OD* likes this.

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchellCT View Post

It's easy to be brave when it's not you staring down the legal system, isn't it...
    I agree with you. A lot of people are very brave behind a keyboard. I wouldn't want the hassle. And I can't afford it, personally or professionally.

Quote Originally Posted by MitchellCT View Post

Eww an internet tough guy. I have disagreed with your opinion. At no time did I attack or insult you. Unable to find fault in my opinion you attack me. Revealing how those who lay down and do nothing try to find fault with those who do stand up to justify their own in action and cowardice. You judgement of me reveals how completely clueless you are. This state was not / is not always OC friendly. In fact many parts of it are still very anti OC but we are changing that by standing up for what is right. By conducting ourselves in a lawful orderly fashion exercising our Constitutional rights. Freedom is not free and the battle to retain our rights and liberties are not always fought in faraway lands.

Not that I need to validate my personal efforts to the likes of you but to expose how truly ignorant you snide insults are. On this forum not so long ago there is a thread (LEO conflict resolved) I started as a result of an inexperienced uninformed officer unlawfully detaining searching cuffing me and placing me in his car in custody after nearly blowing my wifes and my heads off. All because we had lawfully (albeit inadvertently) OC'ed in our car. In full compliance with state law, that he was unaware of. Until the state patrol arrived and informed him of the error of his ways and he grudgingly released me. At first in anger I was rabid wanted the guys job, and a pile of cash to make him pay. Which I could have done, we have lots of case law here that would have supported my action. But I am old enough to not act in anger, instead I listened, calmed down discussed it here. As a result not only did the one officer get retrained. We changed how an entire community and it police department deals with OC and MWAG calls. In addition because of the discussion here and I would like to think how I dealt with it a State Patrol Field Training Officer changed how he instructed cadets to deal with OC and MWAG calls. To the betterment of all. The experience changed how I view OC and inspired me to action not lay down out of fear.

So make all the excuses you want for laying down doing nothing while your rights are being taken away, but do not accuse me of cowering beside you contrary to verifiable fact. I have life long history of advocacy for our civil rights.
    Last edited by LongRider; October 11th, 2011 at 05:55 PM.
    tcon67 and baren like this.
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

I agree with everything you are saying long rider. Well said and AMEN!!
    LongRider likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links