White House Unveils ‘We the People’ Online Petition Tool

This is a discussion on White House Unveils ‘We the People’ Online Petition Tool within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Please read the article and then consider this – we can easily get 5000 signatures for petitions to: Strengthen the 2nd Amendment Prosecute the BATFE ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: White House Unveils ‘We the People’ Online Petition Tool

White House Unveils ‘We the People’ Online Petition Tool

Please read the article and then consider this – we can easily get 5000 signatures for petitions to:

Strengthen the 2nd Amendment
    Prosecute the BATFE ‘fast and furious’ criminals
    Create a national right to carry law

and so much more that is too 'political' to mention here!

It won’t accomplish our goals, but it will shut down this obvious propaganda tool. It might also give the honest media something interesting to report.

If the prez actually does what he says (that would be a surprise), can we do it?

“Yes we can!”
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

2. Remove Ads

I don't trust anything put out by the government, especially this administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder71 View Post
    I don't trust anything put out by the government, especially this administration.
    Me, you and lots of others brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder71 View Post
    +2 on that...
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Yep, 5-10,000 newly legalized illegal immigrants can now petition for anything they want, and the Gubmit will pass a law to see that they get it.
    Inspector71 likes this.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    Yep, 5-10,000 newly legalized illegal immigrants can now petition for anything they want, and the Gubmit will pass a law to see that they get it.
    Exactly. Why, oh why did I click on that video and watch that moron confuse mob rule with a republic.

obxned I had the same thought and then came to the realization it would be a waste of time. I'm thinking the next news briefing about the web site goes something like this:

"We had an overwhelming amount of support for the petition website. Unfortunately our system was overloaded and all but 1 petition was lost."

Of course the 1 petition not lost has something to do with pushing the President's agenda.
    dcselby1 likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rmilchman View Post
    obxned I had the same thought and then came to the realization it would be a waste of time. I'm thinking the next news briefing about the web site goes something like this:

"We had an overwhelming amount of support for the petition website. Unfortunately our system was overloaded and all but 1 petition was lost."

Of course the 1 petition not lost has something to do with pushing the President's agenda.
    Meanwhile they have gathered a new list of people who are now subject to IRS audits, no-knock raids etc. I think I will pass with getting my name on that list.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    Meanwhile they have gathered a new list of people who are now subject to IRS audits, no-knock raids etc. I think I will pass with getting my name on that list.
    Hadn't even considered that, but guess it could happen.

mel
    My first suggestion for an online petition is for the goverment, i.e. the President of the United States to actually direct the justice department to enforce the laws of this country. Second would be a petition to rescind any and all federal funds from "sanctuary communities." I am sure there are more, but this would be a great start.

If you aren't already on some sort of government list, then you are probably either extremely afraid of your government or part of the problem. The latter are hopelessly brain-dead and the former need to grow a pair.

Citizens of the United States of America should not live in fear of their government. If they do, then it is time to restore our proper, Constitutional government. Corruption and Chicago-style thuggery have no place in America. The crap going on in Washington makes good old King George look like a very sane, wise, and benevolent ruler.

I plan to post petitions on that web site. I will put my name and e-mail address there. I just hope there are 4,999 others that care enough to help. We won't change things by our petitions, but we can force our 'Dear Leader' to shut down the site. And before it can be shut, down, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, et al will have a wonderful time with this.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by obxned View Post
    If you aren't already on some sort of government list, then you are probably either extremely afraid of your government or part of the problem. The latter are hopelessly brain-dead and the former need to grow a pair.

Citizens of the United States of America should not live in fear of their government. If they do, then it is time to restore our proper, Constitutional government. Corruption and Chicago-style thuggery have no place in America. The crap going on in Washington makes good old King George look like a very sane, wise, and benevolent ruler.

I plan to post petitions on that web site. I will put my name and e-mail address there. I just hope there are 4,999 others that care enough to help. We won't change things by our petitions, but we can force our 'Dear Leader' to shut down the site. And before it can be shut, down, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, et al will have a wonderful time with this.
    I'm in. I wonder how many signatures we could get calling for BO's resignation? The "response" would be interesting.

I agree with those who believe that this will only be used to show support for the current administrations policies. They will cherry pick the ones they want and totally ignore the rest.

Michael
    jem102 likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    Are you really so scared of your own government? You know there is a solution for folks who fear their government and want exceptionally small ineffective government, if they must have one as a necessary evil. Move to Somalia. You'll get NO government at all; maybe that will suit you better.

I can't imagine why an honest person who has kept the records required by law would fear an IRS audit. OTOH, play games and its no different from driving around with your cousin's Vicodin in your pocket.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Yeah, you are right, Hopyard, it's gotta be either a dictitorial, all encompassing nanny state or relentless tribal warfare.

Oh, wait a minute, we could try for a government like the one autherized by our Constitution.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links