OBAMA'S new GUN Control Reform - Page 2

OBAMA'S new GUN Control Reform

This is a discussion on OBAMA'S new GUN Control Reform within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Anyone reading or posting on this thread is now on the Government "watch-list" and will be the first ones collected and sent to the FEMA ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: OBAMA'S new GUN Control Reform

Anyone reading or posting on this thread is now on the Government "watch-list" and will be the first ones collected and sent to the FEMA camps!
    jerry12 likes this.
    Kahr CW9
    Sig P239/9mm
    Ruger LC9 (when the girlfriend lets me carry her gun)

"First Duty is To Remember"

No right has ever been taken from an American. It was given away by an inactive electorate.
    Gun Bunny and ppkheat like this.

Molon abe
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    Isn't this thing on a 6 month rotation?

The lady at this link was hired last week by Eric Holder. She is a former NY prosecutor who moonlighted as a dominatrix. This lady will be flogging at the Dugway, Utah FEMA camp.

Alisha Smith: Lawyer suspended after moonlighting as 'dominatrix at S&M events' | Mail Online

This lady is known to wear transparent skin-tight latex outfits with heart-shaped pasties while she is flogging.

Read more: Alisha Smith: Lawyer suspended after moonlighting as 'dominatrix at S&M events' | Mail Online

1. Blood bath, 2. No peace officer or military person would do that. 3. THE ONLY chance he would have to disarm the American people is with pmcs from other countires, Thats what the Aussies did
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pike

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Bunny View Post
    Anyone reading or posting on this thread is now on the Government "watch-list" and will be the first ones collected and sent to the FEMA camps!
    They'll have to come get me. (Wife won't let me go peacefully )
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by lordhamster View Post
    I'm no fan of Obama, but thus far he hasn't done a single thing to restrict gun rights that I know of. Other than the ATF unilaterally creating lists, but that kindof thing was going on under the last guy as well.
    His appointment of Eric Holder is not anti gun?
    Fast and Furious is not anti gun?
    Supporting the UN small arms ban is not anti gun?
    If none of those are anti gun actions maybe I need to learn the meaning of "a single thing".

On second thought you are right he has not done a single thing rather he has proven he will continue to try and undermine 2A at every opportunity.
    Last edited by LongRider; October 9th, 2011 at 03:24 PM. Reason: add second thought
    Bubbiesdad, tcon67, gimpy and 1 others like this.
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Distinguished Member Array Anubis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    An Executive Order does NOT over ride the Constitution.
    Some would say 9066 did just that.
    MotorCityGun likes this.

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Some would say 9066 did just that.
    Excellent point. My parents and grandparents, as were approx. 110,000 other US citizens/non-citizens were DIRECTLY affected/impacted by this EO. Therefore, one could infer that my siblings and I were indirectly affected by EO9066.

Interesting period in US history.

Sorry for the tangential side-track of the thread.
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

I quess after taking my guns he will shoot all of my horses and give me farming tools.

My Grandfather was executed shot eighteen times on his front porch by the National Guard for not complying with executive order 9066. The family had over 200 acres of prime farm land and all their personal property confiscated. Grandma and my aunt never recovered from the malnutrition and lack of medical care they endured in the concentration camps. While my father and uncle were serving in what remains highest decorated division in the history of the US Army. Never accused, charged, tried or convicted of a crime, but imprisoned and executed none the less. In fact I do not think there was a single Japanese American who was ever charged or convicted of a spying or treason in WWII.
    Last edited by LongRider; October 11th, 2011 at 09:46 PM. Reason: to add where

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LongRider View Post
    My Grandfather was executed shot eighteen times on his front porch by the National Guard for not complying with executive order 9066. The family had over 200 acres of prime farm land and all their personal property confiscated. Grandma and my aunt never recovered from the malnutrition and lack of medical care they endured in the concentration camps. While my father and uncle were serving in what remains highest decorated division in the history of the US Army. Never accused, charged, tried or convicted of a crime, but imprisoned and executed none the less. In fact I do not think there was a single Japanese American who was ever charged or convicted of a spying or treason in WWII.
    I recommend that you read the book, "Just Americans" by Robert Asahina. The book sells for around $5 on amazon. It's a comprehensive and accurate account of the events which occured during that (recent) period in history. I believe the division (if that's the correct military term for this unit) you are referring to was made up of the 442nd regiment and the 100th battalion.

I'm sorry for your loss.
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityGun View Post
    I recommend that you read the book, "Just Americans" by Robert Asahina. The book sells for around $5 on amazon. It's a comprehensive and accurate account of the events which occured during that (recent) period in history. I believe the division (if that's the correct military term for this unit) you are referring to was made up of the 442nd regiment and the 100th battalion.

I'm sorry for your loss.
    Thanks I may check it out. Correct my dad was in the 442nd. Though I suspect I got a fairly accurate account from those that lived it.
    Thanks for the sentiment. I do miss not having a chance to know gramps. From what I know he was an interesting man. With an interesting life. He grew up a warrior to become an American slave than a farmer. But I dunno if loss is accurate. I would not have been born had not pops not been in the 442nd. His service has always been a matter of family pride and an example of each of our duties, obligation and responsibility to Our Nation. I've always made distinction between Our Nation We The People and the government which I trust to absolutely screw it up every chance it gets.

The topic being a case in point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links