intresting news piece

intresting news piece

This is a discussion on intresting news piece within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; wasn't sure if this news should be brought up here or not but thought it was interesting to say the least...

Thread: intresting news piece

intresting news piece

wasn't sure if this news should be brought up here or not but thought it was interesting to say the least
    Last edited by leok; October 3rd, 2011 at 10:25 PM.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Did you forget something?
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Click on "news".

Interesting information.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    While I'd love to vote for someone who respects & supports the 2nd Amendment as well as a legally untainted citizen's right to self-defense, I'd be loathe to vote for someone just because of that one issue.

I mean, what good is it to have a toolbox in office if he/she can only do one thing right?
    Last edited by ArkhmAsylm; October 3rd, 2011 at 11:19 PM.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Makes sense to me!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Did you forget something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Guantes View Post
    Click on "news".

Interesting information.
    Maybe OldVet was referring to Rule, 13
    Copyrighted material. If you are posting a copyrighted story, our rules permit the first paragraph being copied verbatim with a link pointing to the rest of the article/story's original source. You should summarize the rest of the story, in your own words, after the link. DO NOT cut and paste a complete article or story and DO NOT simply provide a link without further comment. Violations of this rule will receive one warning and then receive an infraction of no less than 10 points. Additional infractions will have their points doubled.
    While it is not a rule to summarize the topic of the linked article, it is nice to categorize so we know what the thread is about and what we're linking to.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

Quote Originally Posted by Pistology View Post
    Maybe OldVet was referring to Rule, 13

While it is not a rule to summarize the topic of the linked article, it is nice to categorize so we know what the thread is about and what we're linking to.
    sorry new to the site an didn't know

Sponsored Links