Defensive Carry banner

intresting news piece

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  leok 
#1 · (Edited)
wasn't sure if this news should be brought up here or not but thought it was interesting to say the least

#6 ·
Click on "news".

Interesting information.
Maybe OldVet was referring to Rule, 13
Copyrighted material. If you are posting a copyrighted story, our rules permit the first paragraph being copied verbatim with a link pointing to the rest of the article/story's original source. You should summarize the rest of the story, in your own words, after the link. DO NOT cut and paste a complete article or story and DO NOT simply provide a link without further comment. Violations of this rule will receive one warning and then receive an infraction of no less than 10 points. Additional infractions will have their points doubled.
While it is not a rule to summarize the topic of the linked article, it is nice to categorize so we know what the thread is about and what we're linking to.

#4 · (Edited)
-
While I'd love to vote for someone who respects & supports the 2nd Amendment as well as a legally untainted citizen's right to self-defense, I'd be loathe to vote for someone just because of that one issue.

I mean, what good is it to have a toolbox in office if he/she can only do one thing right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.